La paz, Mexico
Sunseeker 75 Yacht
Sunseeker 75 Yacht
A fusion of style and sophistication, the Sunseeker 75 Yacht will never fail to impress. Boasting three spacious decks and four cabins, both modern and classic design blend harmoniously to exceed even the highest of expectations.
(Owner is flexible on day-to-day accommodations). The reservation can be for anywhere from 2-7 days (keys to be pro-rated) and does not need to run Saturday to Saturday. Exact dates will be confirmed after the initial booking request through the charter management company.
YACHT CHARTER OPTIONS
For the year of 2017 the yacht will be in La Paz, Mexico for the months of May, June, and July. For the months of August, September, October, November, December, January (2018), February (2018), March (2018), and April (2018) the Sunseeker 75 will be chartering in Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo, Guerrero, Mexico.
The yacht will have a full crew consisting of a Captain, Sailor and Cook. The crew will make sure that the entire experience is unforgettable, and take care of cleaning and maintaining all of the cabins and decks. If guests want to spend their days hoping from beach to beach, the crew will put a shade on a quiet beach and prepare gourmet picnic lunched with traditional Mexican delicacies.
While cruising around the Pacific, there is no set itinerary of any kind – where and when you go is completely up to you. For charters out of Ixtapa, guests can visit the beautiful beaches that are as close as 20 minutes from the marina, or as far as one hour from the marina. If guests want to go all the way to Acapulco, the trip takes around 9-hours one-way and uses around three thousand liters of diesel. Adjacent to the marina is the Marina Ixtapa Nautical Golf Course, with Campo de Golf and Pacifica Golf close by. Ixtapa has natural beauty, white sand beaches and a warm climate that makes an enjoyable stay for all visitors. With 350 sunny days a year, Ixtapa is guaranteed to be an unforgettable vacation full of peaceful waters, great fishing, and a lovely town.
For charters out of La Paz, guests can venture to Isla Espiritu Santo, San Jose, or San Francisco. All three locations have remarkable beaches that guests can spend multiple days at. Their unique beaches and coves allow guests the opportunity to swim with sea lions, snorkel, paddleboard, surf, fish, and so much more.
At both locations, sea conditions may vary but most days are 90 degrees Fahrenheit with a gorgeous sunny breeze.
Captains can arrange for snorkeling, scuba, or fishing at both locations. Guests will be responsible for any additional fees associated with excursion requests.
On the main deck, expansive windows allow plenty of natural light to illuminate both the dining and separate seating areas. Guests can step out of the sun for a break, and enjoy a movie on the 55” television. The whole area is very open and also features the yacht’s galley with a refrigerator and freezer, four-burner ceramic hob, microwave, stainless steel sink, and a dishwasher.
Below deck, a master suite, vip suite, twin bed guest cabin, and bunk cabin comfortably accommodate up to nine guests. Each room features an ensuite bathroom that is equipped with a shower and toilet.
Outside, the vast outdoor playground was made for entertaining. Complete with wet bar, sun pads and a dining area, it’s the perfect space for relaxing in a secluded bay or enjoying the thrill of traveling along the coastline at 34 knots – proving that sometimes, you can have it all.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2500 square feet
Queen, Queen, 2x Twin, and Bunk
9 guests maximum
Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo International Airport (ZIH)
20 minutes by car
From this yacht, you'll have gorgeous close-up views of the ocean.
Charges in both locations:
Diesel is around 90 cents per US Liter
Crew will receive a bonus of 50% of their salary - 29,000 pesos a week which is around $1,500 usd a week
Guests are responsible for any additional fees for planned excursions.
Charges in La Paz:
The cost of the marina is around $400 a day when docked
Activities of Interest
- Marina Ixtapa Náutica Golf Course - A Robert Von Hagge designed links style track.
- Campo de Golf (Palma Real) - Ranked as one of Mexico's finest, this 18-hole course was designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr.
- Pacifica Golf - Great resort in Ixtapa with amazing ameneties.
- Kayak and snorkel in Zihuatanejo Bay!
- Adventure Park (Parque Aventura) - Fun and exciting, zip-lining experience!
- La Paz Whale Shark tours
- The Golf Club at El Mogote - An 18 hole golf course located on the Mogote Peninsula across the bay from the City of La Paz.
Places of Interest
- Playa el Palmar - This former coconut and mango plantation is now the best beach in Ixtapa.
- Ciclopista de Ixtapa - A beautifully landscaped and safe path that runs around the island. Great for biking or distance running.
- Discover the archaeological ruins of Xihuacan, a recently excavated ceremonial center.
- Balandra Beach - Highly rated beach in La Paz. Perfect place for a quiet, beachfront picnic!
- Isla Espiritu Santo - Witness the beauty of ocean wildlife: this small island in La Paz teems with dolphins, sea lions and all kinds of fish.
- Rancho El Cajon - Horseback riding in La Paz.
- Malecon - Beachside shopping street, lined by palm trees and the beach in La Paz.
- La Paz Cathedral - Built in 1720, this church has both historical and architectural importance for the city of La Paz.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Multiple TVs