Designed to be a high class family holiday home, this 4 bedroom villa lies within a gated complex, and is surrounded by beautiful well maintained gardens that make you to feel relaxed as soon as you enter.
With an interior design that’s sophisticated yet cosy, it’s a stunning holiday home for both adults and children.
From this idyllic location, it’s a short distance to a choice of restaurants, beach clubs, yoga and surf spots. Canggu has all the holiday amenities you could want.
On the ground floor of this luxury Villa the open plan living area is light and airy. With an indoor dining area, fully equipped modern kitchen, and a study, Villa Coco has everything you’ll need for the family to enjoy spending time together, or for individuals to find a quiet space for themselves. For your comfort, the enclosed living area is fully air conditioned, and there is wifi throughout.
The main living space can also be opened up to the landscaped garden & pool, where a BBQ and outdoor dining area make for pleasant family meals in the open air.
There’s room to lounge in the sun, take refreshment in the shade, or cool down in the 18 metre lap pool, made safe for families with a secure pool fence and a shallow area suitable for children.
Each of the 4 bedrooms has its own ensuite bathroom. You’ll find king sized beds in the two guest bedrooms on the ground floor, and in the upstairs master bedroom, which also has its own balcony with breath taking views across the rice fields. The children’s room is upstairs and comes complete with bunk beds and a cot.
The villa is fully staffed, with a manager and daily cleaning staff, 24 hour security, a gardener and regular pool maintenance. For day trips, there is also the option for you to hire the villa’s car and driver.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3500 square feet
King, King, Twin, and Twin
8 guests maximum
40 minutes by car
The pool and gardens
* 2x full time house-keeping staff at the villa for 8hrs per day - USD$30 per day.
* A Car and Driver (New Mazda CX5) is charged at either USD$300 per week or USD$75 per day (excluding petrol).
Activities of Interest
- The Nirwana Bali Golf Course takes you past the Tanah Lot temple and runs alongside the Indian Ocean. Designed by Greg Norman, the course boasts five ocean-side holes, three cliff-to-cliff tee shots and eight holes sculpted into the terraced rice fields.
- Echo Beach is another popular surf spot and is also home to several new bars and restaurants.
- The areas surrounding Canggu and Berawa Beach are known for their surf and black sand beaches.The newly opened Finns Beach Club is set on Berawa Beach and offers a pool and outdoor dining facilities.
Places of Interest
- The local Canggu area is a beautiful coastal village that’s famous for its panoramic views, rice paddies and its surf.
- Tanah Lot sits on a large offshore rock which has been shaped continuously over the years by the ocean tide. It is said to be the work of revered 15th century Hindu priest Nirartha and forms an important element of Balinese spirtualism and mythology.
- Seminyak has some of Bali’s best restaurants with world class cuisine prepared by international chefs. It is also here that you will find some of Bali’s beach clubs & hotels as well as fashion boutiques and antique shops.
Wonderful stay in Bali
We stayed 2 weeks in Villa Coco. We enjoyed everything about the house: the large bedrooms, the large pool, the very helpful and kind staff, the location in a really cool surfing area. You can find nearby many little shops and restaurants. Or you can also get in the car and discover other beaches and other beach clubs. We could have easily stayed longer since there is many areas we were planning to visit and didn't have a chance to. Thanks to Adam and Sophie for sharing their beautiful house!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility