SAIL WITH JEAN-MICHEL COUSTEAU, Virgin Islands, British
CURATED AQUATIC VOYAGES
AQUATIC VOYAGES - SAIL WITH JEAN-MICHEL COUSTEAU
This is a ThirdHome featured exclusive once-in-a-lifetime sailing voyage opportunity - ideal for small groups of friends or families wishing to sail together on-board a luxury boutique yacht, along with a very special host-guest. The sailing voyage date and itinerary is set and listed below and will include a variety of specific excursions, dining and regional opportunities for this specific voyage. NO keys are required for this journey. Please refer to fees section in property details below.
SPACE IS LIMITED on this sailing due to the exclusive nature of this voyage experience with Oceanographer Connoisseur Jean-Michel Cousteau.
Join renowned oceanographer, explorer and founder of the Ocean Futures Society, Jean-Michel Cousteau, on a this specialty voyage and only two other oceanic journeys (choose from either the Hawaiian Islands, the Amazon or the West Indies Caribbean). Broaden your perspectives as Cousteau shares tales from his lifetime of underwater exploration and imparts his love for the world's oceans and marine life. During engaging, interactive presentations, this impassioned diplomat for the environment will put forward his vision for a healthy blue planet, and discuss the legacy of his famous father, the legendary Jacques Cousteau.
EXCLUSIVE THIRDHOME MEMBER SAILING OFFER!
Sailing Date: DEC 10th, 2017
Destination: The West Indies, Caribbean
This ESPRIT West Indies 7-Night Sailing Voyage with Jean-Michel Cousteau will visit the following islands: depart from Marigot Bay, St Martin and sail to St Barts, Anegada, Scrub Island, Jost Van Dyke, Salt Island, Tortola, Peter Island, The Indians and Virgin Gorda, returning back to Marigot Bay
*** EXCLUSIVE PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT ***
Book with a deposit on this DEC 10th West Indies 7-Night Sailing Voyage and receive an exclusive member promotion of $500 off per person + $100 onboard credit if you re a Platinum or Centurion AX Card member. Booking deadline for this promotion is: APR 30th, 2017
Experience 7 nights/8 days on-board the intimate and elegant Crystal ESPRIT Yacht. A genuine boutique-hotel-on-the-water, the yacht has been designed for adventurous travelers seeking active and cultured experiences with destination immersion and lectures from experts in relevant areas. The yacht welcomes only 62 sophisticated adventurists within its all-suite butler-serviced luxury accommodations. Small enough to sail to exotic bucket-list locales, guests are brought closer to the doorsteps of the most charming small islands in the West Indies of the Caribbean. Adventures ashore, featuring both cultural and soft/extreme adventures, depending on the port are a signature inclusion. Immerse yourself into the islands with a host of complimentary excursions and be pampered with a menu of plush lifestyle amenities offered on-board. The ESPRIT is truly an incomparable and memorable cruising experience that everyone should encounter with!
The ESPRIT Lifestyle Yacht Experience includes:
* Aiport to Yacht & Yacht to Airport transfers
* All-Suite Luxury Accommodations w/full Butler Service
* All-Inclusive Dining (more details provided below)
* Unlimited select fine wines & champagnes
* Complimentary premium spirits throughout the yacht
* Open-bar service onboard yacht & Stocked Bars in-suite
* Unlimited Coffees, Soft drinks and bottled water in-suite
* All Gratuities, shipboard and shoreside included
* Complimentary Adventures in designated ports of call
* In-suite satellite TV and movie choices
* Twice-daily housekeeping with nightly turn-down service
* Swimming, Snorkeling, Kayaking, Paddle Boarding and Jet Skiing from yacht platform
* Michelin-inspired Farm-to-Table Dining - The Yacht Club Restaurant serves contemporary and classic specialties as well as innovative tasting menus created by Crystal's award-winning chefs, all using the finest and freshest local ingredients available; serving breakfast, lunch and dinner indoors. The Terrace and Patio Café offers freshly prepared and, where possible, regionally inspired presentations of small plates, creative salads, gourmet charcuterie, cheeses and pastries; serving breakfast and lunch (indoors and outdoors). The Grill features a menu of burgers, wraps and, location permitting, "global street food" served tapas-style to reflect the destinations visited. The Pantry is the "go-to" self-service bistro and wine bar open 24 hours a day with a curated selection of coffees, vintage wines, light snacks and freshly baked pastries; the perfect indulgence to satisfy your craving day or night.
* The Cove Lounge is available for viewing movies, sporting events with nightly entertainment ranging from a piano player and singer to jazz.
* A dedicated fitness and activities director to assist you choose the right excursions and physical fitness activities; in addition wellness activities are led by specialists such as yoga and meditation experts. The ESPRIT Gym with its state-of-the-art Technogym™ fitness equipment including treadmill, stationary bicycle, elliptical and Kinesis machines, as well as free weights will keep you fit.
* Yacht Pool & Marina/Water Sports where you can enjoy a wide variety of complimentary amenities. In addition to two ten-passenger Zodiacs, a wide variety of aquatic equipment usually found only on a private mega-yacht will be at the fingertips of active guests –water skis, paddle and wake boards, kayaks, jet skis, even snorkel equipment and fishing rods. Top-quality gear and equipment, professional instruction and guidance are always offered on-board.
TO INQUIRE FOR MORE DETAILS & BEGIN PLANNING YOUR EXPERIENCE ONBOARD THIS VOYAGE - please contact:
Liz Bates - Director of Travel & Concierge Services
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1 square feet
1 guest maximum
Marigot Bay, St Martin
In lieu of the normal ThirdHome exchange fees, this personally tailored journey is a full-pay travel option and the monetary cost will be quoted to the member based on whatever accommodations are chosen, along with all other itinerary arrangements and inclusions the member requests to be a part of their customized itinerary. This journey does not require a specific number of keys.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
Places of Interest
- St Martin & St Barts in French West Indies
- Anegada, Scrub Island & Jost Van Dyke BVI
- Salt Island, Tortola, Peter Island, The Indians & Virgin Gorda BVI
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Concierge Service