Port Douglas, Australia
Sea Temple Penthouse
Nestled amongst the lush tropical surroundings of beautiful Port Douglas, your luxury apartment, Tranquility Three at Sea Temple is perfect for accommodating groups and larger families or for longer stays and awaits as your northern tropical oasis.
Beautifully located within the grounds of the Sea Temple Resort, Port Douglas, this vibrant penthouse luxury apartment offers modern spacious rooms complete with stylish living areas whilst overlooking the golf course and surrounding mountain ranges.
Boasting your own large private rooftop terrace, soak up the sunshine in privacy, indulge in the luxury of your own private Jacuzzi or entertain and enjoy alfresco dining under the stars.
Tranquillity Three at Sea Temple are dual key access, a combination of a two bedroom apartment and a studio spa room, with a private lockable central access point.
Featuring 3 large bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, offering designer kitchen facilities and open-plan living. Tranquillity Three at Sea Temple enjoys a casual elegance with a peaceful ambiance that flows into rooms with the warm tropical breezes.
Tranquillity Three Bedroom at Sea Temple is your perfect option for holidays with family or friends in Port Douglas.
Walk or stroll on stunning Four Mile Beach and soak up the tropical ambiance and northern sunshine whilst enjoying a wonderful feeling of seclusion and privacy.
Fine dining, work out at the gym or swim in the Resort pools are just some of the features to provide you with the perfect luxury getaway you've been looking for.
DESTINATION PORT DOUGLAS
Welcome to Port Douglas, a spectacular one hour drive north of Cairns along one of the most scenic coastal roads in Australia.
Nestled on the edge of the Great Barrier Reef and the stunning Wet Tropics Rainforest, Port Douglas is the ultimate tropical escape and home to some of the north's most exclusive resorts, stunning palm-fringed beach, award winning restaurants, beautiful galleries and boutique shopping.
Relax on the golden sands of Four Mile beach, swim in the glittering waters of the Coral Sea, dive the Great Barrier Reef, discover the region's abundant wildlife, explore the Sunday markets or enjoy one of the many tours and attractions this diverse region offers.
Also, the Palmer Sea Reef Golf Club, adjacent to the resort, is rated as one of the top public-access courses in Australia and offers golfers a world-class challenge.
Food is in abundance with Port Douglas award-winning restaurants and chic cafes producing the finest cuisine in this tropical paradise.
This complete holiday destination combines quaint village charm with unspoiled beach paradise, adventure tourism and luxury resort and spa indulgence. Port Douglas is one of those rare places that makes you feel thoroughly spoilt, yet right at home.
Port Douglas is an experience you will never forget.
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1800 square feet
Queen, Queen, and Twin
6 guests maximum
Cairns International Airport
1 hour by car
The golf course and resort
Daily Room Service: room tidy, vacuum, towel change, replenish consumables
Transfers available to and from airport
Additional costs apply
Activities of Interest
- Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas - This sanctuary endeavours to keep and showcase native animals in enclosures that mimic their natural environment, while allowing you to get up close to koalas, kangaroos, crocs, cassowaries and more.
- Four Mile Beach is exactly that – four glorious miles of unimpeded golden sands stretching into the distance. Lined with palms, with resorts tucked away behind the trees, this is the beach to head to in Port Douglas for safe swimming with the family.
- Trinity Bay Lookout - Head up to Flagstaff Hill for sensational views over Four Mile Beach and the Coral Sea. Drive or walk up via Wharf St, or there's a walking path leading up from the north end of Four Mile Beach.
Places of Interest
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, Cairns Australia, is a world first in environmental tourism taking you on an amazing experience over Australia’s World Heritage listed Tropical Rainforest canopy and deep into the forest.
- This unique experience goes way beyond the traditional concept of 'dinner and a show', with diners escorted deep into the rainforest for a truly immersive night of theatre, culture and gourmet cuisine.
- Yachty - One of the best-value nights out is the local yacht club where well-crafted meals, from Moroccan spiced lamb to lobster tail, are served nightly with sunset views over Dickson Inlet.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility