Anna Maria, Florida
Haupia House is a newly remodeled two bedroom, two bathroom elevated canal front home with a pool, spa, and a new boat dock, in the city of Anna Maria. This fabulous house is only two short blocks to the white sand beaches of Anna Maria Island and a short walk to the restaurants and shops on the vibrant Pine Avenue.
The open floor plan streamlines the living area, kitchen and dining room. The large living room offers plush seating for the entire family and a large flat screen TV for your viewing pleasure. Thanks to the screened in porch, guests can draw back the windows, and enjoy the fresh, Florida breeze without pesky disturbances.
Haupia House features a well-equipped kitchen with all modern and updated appliances. The extended countertop island, combined with the openness of the room, makes it the perfect place to entertain and prepare the catch of the day!
The master bedroom has a queen size bed, a flat screen TV and an ensuite bathroom with a shower/tub combo. The bed faces two, French doors that lead to the master, private balcony. The second bedroom has a twin and full size bed with a flat screen TV. There is also a sleeper sofa in the living room that can comfortably sleep 2.
From the ground level, guests can access the lush tropical outdoor oasis that includes travertine patios, a beautiful outdoor dining area with plenty of room for family and friends, and the pool. Cook out on the gas grill and enjoy those balmy evenings around the pool, which has a hot tub and a shallow tanning area. There is also an outdoor shower to fresh up after your day at the beach, and a pool bath and bar area.
The canal overlooks the mangroves where you can observe several species of wildlife including nesting birds and, at certain times of the year, manatees! There is no bridge to get to this canal by boat.
This property also offers 2 kayaks for use during your stay. So you can drop the kayaks straight off at your own private dock and view nature at it's finest.
Also explore the island on the free trolley that runs all day, every day!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet
Queen and Full + Twin
6 guests maximum
Sarasota–Bradenton International Airport (SRQ) or Tampa International Airport (TPA)
30 minute drive from SRQ; 1 hour drive from TPA
Saltwater canal with direct access to Bay & Gulf
Additional FeesUse of pool heater requires $100/week charge
Activities of Interest
- Saltwater Fishing
- Happy Paddler Kayak Tours & EcoVentures - The highlight of your Florida vacation! Kayak with wild dolphins, manatees, and alligators!
- Pine Avenue - This revitalized main street runs from The Gulf of Mexico to the Historic City pier and boasts one-of-a-kind shops, boutiques, great restaurants and “Old Florida” Cottage Style accommodations.
- Free Trolley Service on Island
Places of Interest
- Bean Point - If you enjoy solitude and beautiful views, this is the place to go.
- Anna Maria City Pier - Take a walk down this historic pier, then grab a bite to eat at the restaurant placed at the end.
- The Sandbar Restaurant - Beachfront Dining with Sunset Views on Anna Maria.
- Bridge St on Bradenton Beach - Anna Maria's Hot Spot! A beautiful fishing pier leads to an active street where you can shop, dine, and play!
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet