Humacao, Puerto Rico
Villa de Perapi
Villa de Perapi
This stunning three bedroom Villa has it all! Located in the scenic Palmas Plantation gated community, this home boasts backyard views and direct access to one of the two Palmas del Mar golf courses. Enjoy this warm and luxurious home for a vacation full of tropical memories that are surely to last a lifetime.
Villa de Perapi features vaulted ceilings, vibrant colors, and great attention to detail. Consistently kept up to date with the latest amenities, the kitchen features stainless steel appliances and custom cabinets, while the living room boasts a flat screen TV and leather sofas. Adjacent to the kitchen, there is also a dining area and a more formal family sala.
When the day is over, retire to the ensuite bedrooms and relax in the beds that are toped with the best quality linens and blankets. The bathrooms feature granite vanities and fluffy towels for guest to use.
This home is conveniently close to the sprawling resort community called Palmas del Mar that features two world-class golf courses, over 20 tennis-courts, a marina, central plaza with a market, restaurants, gift shops and various businesses, walking paths and trails, beaches, pools, horse-back riding facilities and more.
Aside from the beaches in Palmas del Mar resort, Humacao has several other popular beaches. Among the most popular ones are Punta Santiago, Buena Vista, Punta Candelero, and El Morrillo.
Other landmarks from Humacao are the Astronomical Observatory in the University of Puerto Rico at Humacao, Casa Roig, the Guzmán Ermit, the Wildlife Refuge, and the Church Dulce Nombre de Jesús.
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2500 square feet
Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport - SJU
45 minutes by car
Lovely golf course views!
Additional FeesPlease note: Any electric consumption in excess of $50 per day will be charged to the guest via the Resolution Center. The electric meter will be read at the beginning and end of the stay. The cost per kW is 25¢.
Refresh Service: $100 (per service)- This service can be added upon guest's request. Our cleaning staff will come at the day and time of your preference.
Activities of Interest
- Barefoot Travelers Kayak Tour to Monkey Island - Reserve in advance for your chance to get up close to the monkeys of the island!
- Team Spirit Hang Gliding & Paragliding - Fly the amazing Puerto Rican skies over the edges of the El Yunque Rainforest with professional licensed Pilot Instructors.
- Rancho Buena Vista - You will have a wonderful experience horseback riding across the Palmas del Mar golf course and along the beach.
- Bio Bay Tour - Kayak the bioluminescent bay at Fajardo.
Places of Interest
- Palmas Del Mar Golf Club - Absorb breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea as you indulge your passion for golf in one of our two championship18-hole golf courses.
- Humacao Nature Reserve (Reserva Natural De Humacao) - The perfect area for an outdoor day tip surrounded by nature. It is the first natural eco-touristic reserve of Puerto Rico.
- Museo Casa Roig (Casa Roig Museum) - Visit this historic house to learn about the life of a former sugar plantation owner and stroll through art galleries.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility