The Best of Barcelona, Spain
CURATED CITY SPREE
CITY SPREE - THE BEST OF BARCELONA
This is a ThirdHome tailored private city journey (ideal for 2-4 people) and not a commercial group tour. Our customized journeys allow members to set their own travel dates and include their individual personal interests along with specific excursions, dining and regional opportunities that they may wish to experience for the perfectly-personal journey experience.
Experience 4 nights/5 days immersed in the colorful and quirky port city of Barcelona, filled with dramatic scenery, modernist art works of Gaudi, tempting tapas, tasty bouquets of wine and sultry Flamenco sounds. Discover the city at your own pace day-by-day, feeling all the passion that this city offers, from its famous wines to its Catalonian rustic country cooking to its coastal beaches, its mountains, its amazing architecture, and of course strolling while vintage shopping in up-and-coming neighborhoods like la Rambla. No matter what you choose to do, there's a Barcelona experience waiting to be discovered for every type of traveler.
THE BEST OF BARCELONA CITY SPREE Package Includes:
* 4 Nights in Barcelona - in 4-star Deluxe Hotel Accommodations (5-star Luxury option also available) w/Daily Breakfast included
* Flamenco Show & Tapas Dinner - experience the sound of Spain with an authentic Flamenco show and tasting of delicious tapas in the Gothic Quarter
* OPTIONAL: Choose Your Guided Walking Tour(s) - Barcelona Basics gets you in touch with the city; (OR) Special Modernism & Art offers visits to the must-see historic and cultural highlights getting up-close to Gaudi and Picasso; (OR) Private Barcelona allows you to discover the city with a local expert with entrance into the Sagrada Familia and Park Guell
* OPTIONAL: Choose Your Culinary Experience(s) - Barcelona Like a Local Foodie tours you through tasting authentic foods as you visit a morning market, a stop for tasty vermouth and an authentically prepared full lunch with wine; (OR) Gourmet Evening Tapas Tasting explores the fundamental tradition and flavors of its best culinary treasures while strolling through central Barcelona with your guide and includes the famed Boqueria Market; (OR) Barcelona Wine Tasting Stroll puts you in touch with an educational outing learning Spanish wines from experts in a unique wine shop
* OPTIONAL: Full-Day Outing venturing outside of Barcelona for a day on a Private Monserrat & Winery Excursion - offers the extraordinary opportunity to visit the monastery of Montserrat, sample the Catalonia region wines including cava with a wonderful local authentic Spanish lunch
TO INQUIRE FOR MORE DETAILS & BEGIN PLANNING YOUR PERSONAL JOURNEY - please contact:
Liz Bates - Director of Travel & Concierge Services
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1 square feet
1 guest maximum
In lieu of the normal ThirdHome exchange fees, this personally tailored journey is a full-pay travel option and the monetary cost will be quoted to the member based on whatever accommodations are chosen, along with all other itinerary arrangements and inclusions the member requests to be a part of their customized itinerary. This journey does not require a specific number of keys.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
Places of Interest
- Barcelona & Historic-Culinary Treats
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Concierge Service