Kailua Kona, Hawaii
The Kona House
The Kona House
Come to the Big Island, unpack your bags in The Kona House and begin the perfect Hawaiian getaway!
The Kona House is a large, 3,500 square foot, two story home. Located in an ideal setting, you'll be just steps away from Magic Sands Beach and just a mile to great shopping. You're also just three miles from the center of old Kona Town. From this lovely home, you'll have access to shopping, movies, many restaurants, art galleries, incredible golf courses, snorkeling and diving tours, live entertainment, beautiful parks, world famous beaches and much more, all just minutes away! If you classify yourself as an adventurer, than this property is a great spot for traveling south to the Volcano or north to the majestic Kahala coast and mountainous town of Waimea.
The interior space of the home is designed to allow privacy and a quiet retreat with wraparound decks. You'll have a large gathering area for watching TV or movies and playing games. There is also an office to use with high speed wifi access for your convenience as well.
The Kona House also has a hidden secret. There is a one bedroom, completely equipped apartment with a private entrance that is separated from the main house by a hallway. It is the perfect retreat for a couple!
The property has been beautifully landscaped with local plants and the owners are especially proud of its old, idyllic Banyan tree.
The Kona House is a child-friendly destination and serves as a relaxing family retreat, or a nice quiet property for friends. Warm sunny days keep the pool warm enough for evening dips while you grill out on the large rooftop lanai. Or, put your feet up and listen to the many local chirping bird species in the old Banyan tree and the rhythmic sound of the waves hitting the shore at Magic Sand Beach. You'll have a fully stocked kitchen for preparing meals at home for those quieter nights.
Make sure to walk down to the beach at sunrise or sunset -- you won't be disappointed!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3500 square feet
King, King, Queen + Twin, Queen + Twin, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Kona International Airport
20 minutes by car
Ocean and mountain views!
Activities of Interest
- Kailua Beach Adventures - Specializing in guided kayak tours, kayak rentals, snorkeling, stand-up-paddling, boogie boards, surfing and bike rentals, KBA looks to share their 'stoke' for the ocean!
- Aaron's Dive Shop - Top rated diving tours on in Kailua!
- Kailua Town Farmers Market - Pick up local groceries and so much more!
Places of Interest
- Hanauma Bay State Park - Formed within a volcanic cone, today the Bay offers a pristine marine ecosystem that allow visitors an amazing place to snorkel daily!
- Lanikai Brewing Company - Enjoy a locally crafted beer...or two!
- Pearl Harbor - Reserve your tour and visit the USS Arizona Memorial and other historic sites.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet