Palm Desert, California
The Desert Jem
The Desert Jem
This Palm Desert home was designed for those looking to escape to the desert and live like the movie stars. A completely renovated home built in the golden age of Hollywood, it accommodates up to 12 people with 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2,500 square feet and a couple of sleeper beds nestled throughout. No details have been spared in this dramatic rendition of postmodern design.
At The Desert Jem, your yard is your private oasis. Completely gated with privacy walls, you have ample amount of space to soak up the sun around your private pool or watch the sun set over the mountains. The yard is fully lit with lights guiding the pathways, as well as LED lights within the swimming pool and hot tub that change colors! The outdoor oasis is built to have everything you need to relax and forget about the busy world going on beyond the walls.
Once you finally decide to leave the yard and head inside, you will be greeted by minimalistic charm. The living room décor is simply perfect, reflecting post-modern textures and styles that blend with new-age luxuries. Notice that not only is that a large sectional sofa, but it is also a blue suede sofa!
The kitchen has been entirely updated to accommodate the modern-day chefs looking to vacation in the Desert. It includes stainless steel appliances, abundant storage space, and an island big enough for friends and families to gather around.
Every bedroom in the house is decorated in the finest styles of minimalism. The simple color pallet with pops of contrast from pillows, carpets, and plants make it easy to keep your mind clear and at peace. Each room also includes its own private entrance from outside.
Upon request, massages, chefs and anything you might need can be arranged. How could you say no to a week at this Jem?
Single Family Home with 1 level
6 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2500 square feet
King, King, King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
12 guests maximum
Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)
30 minutes by car
Additional FeesPool Heating $60 per day (Optional)
Activities of Interest
- Shadow Mountain Golf Course - Golf and be a part of history in this legendary course designed by Gene Sarazen, just 5 minutes away!
- Westfield Palm Desert - Shop at all your favorite stores or catch a movie at this local favorite.
- Coachella Valley - This home is located less than an hour from the home to one of the largest music and art festivals in the world.
- El Paseo - Some of the best designer shopping is just 2 blocks away.
Places of Interest
- Living Desert Zoo & Gardens - Visit this peaceful Desert Zoo, stroll at your own pace, and be sure to wear a hat!
- La Quinta Brewing Co. - Make new friends in the tasting room, or head to the back to watch the brew masters at work!
- Clementine - Dine at this beautiful homage to the bright marketplaces of "The Countries of the Sun"- Italy, France, Spain, Morocco, and other countries along the Mediterranean.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet