Montana Moonlight Tented Safari, Montana
CURATED GLAMPING THE NIGHT AWAY
GLAMPING THE NIGHT AWAY - Montana Moonlight Tented Safari
This is a ThirdHome tailored private journey (ideal for 2-8 people) and not a commercial group tour. Our customized journeys allows members to set their own travel dates and include their individual personal interests along with specific excursions, dining and regional opportunities that they may wish to experience for the perfectly-personal journey experience. NO keys are required for this journey. Please refer to fees section in property details below.
Experience the ultimate American safari while sleeping under the stars in the most private and exclusive resort-ranch within the wilderness of Montana situated along the Blackfoot Valley where a 10-miles of a legendary river runs through it. Slumber within any of the 30 uber-luxury tents complete with en-suite bathrooms, heated floors, Montana-sized showers and granite counters for the ultimate glamping encounter. The days are filled with active adventures from horseback riding, fly-fishing, mountain biking, rappelling, river explorations by boat, sporting clays, go-karts, and ATV tours while the evenings are spent relaxing by bonfires making smores, sipping wine, camp dining, chuck wagon dinners and barbecues. Children even have their very own dedicated activities and educational programs catered to their age ranges. With 37,000-acres, this working Montana ranch offers a stunning place to camp out or in, depending on your taste, complete with all the creature comforts featuring gourmet cuisine, decadent spa treatments and hot tubs....not to mention exceptional personalized service.
Luxury Montana-Style Tented American Safari includes:
* 4 or more nights in either One-Bedroom or Two-Bedroom tents (ranging between 605-975 sq feet of luxurious space) with private en-suite bathrooms
* Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner daily, including soft drinks, house wine and beer with lunch and dinner
* One Chuck-Wagon Dinner - step aboard an old-fashioned horse-drawn wagon to enjoy a unique dining experience beginning with a scenic ride to the Blackfoot River where you enjoy sangria cocktails and then sit down to a feast of all-natural chicken, Angus prime ribs, fresh corn, asparagus and baked beans expertly grilled over a campfire. After dinner you will be entertained with an authentic cowboy poet and local banjo player along with storytelling of the old days on the ranch
* Access to the Resort Fitness Center
* Lewis & Clark Reception Barn Activities, including billiards, books and games
* Archery & equipment rentals
* Extensive Hiking Trail System
* Fishing & equipment rentals
* Pony Rides
* Seasonal Wilderness Workshops
** Various Optional Activities at additional cost are offered **
TO INQUIRE FOR MORE DETAILS & BEGIN PLANNING YOUR PERSONAL JOURNEY - please contact:
Liz Bates - Director of Travel & Concierge Services
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1 square feet
1 guest maximum
Missoula, Montana - 35min drive
In lieu of the normal ThirdHome exchange fees, this personally tailored journey is a full-pay travel option and the monetary cost will be quoted to the member based on whatever accommodations are chosen, along with all other itinerary arrangements and inclusions the member requests to be a part of their customized itinerary. This journey does not require a specific number of keys.
Activities of Interest
Places of Interest
- Blackfoot Valley & River
- Montana Wilderness
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Concierge Service