Motor-Touring Adventures, Worldwide
Concierge SPORTING LIFESTYLES
CONCIERGE ROADTRIPS: MOTOR-TOURING ADVENTURES WORLDWIDE
These are ThirdHome tailored private motor-touring journeys ideal whether you are a party-of-2 or a small group of 6-8 people. Our customized journeys allows members to set their own travel dates and include their individual personal interests along with specific excursions, dining and regional opportunities that they may wish to experience for the perfectly-personal journey experience. NO keys are required for this journey. Please refer to fees section in property details below.
If you're dreaming of setting out on the open road road of your choice anywhere on the globe, consider the thrill of Motor-Touring in either a current new-release model automobile, an exotic luxury speedster, upon a seat on a sport-touring motorcycle or perhaps taking it off-road on a 4WD adventure. ThirdHome has found the best worldwide road trips for you to experience a memorable adventure of the road! Ranging from quick day-trips to week-long driving ventures on a full-scale itinerary including shorter driving escapes ranging between 3-5 days...no matter what you choose, self-driving is the best way to explore a destination!
HIGHLIGHTED MOTOR-TOURING ADVENTURES Offered:
* CABOT TRAIL, CANADA - considered the most beautiful part of Nova Scotia, ride through the magnificent Cape Breton Highlands National Park and explore charming villages filled with French and Scottish cultures
* THE GARDEN ROUTE, SOUTH AFRICA - from the lush coastal plains between Mossel Bay and Storms River Mouth, journey through stunning mountain and vineyards on both sides, to dramatic rocky shorelines and sandy beaches on the other
* SOUTH ISLAND CIRCUIT, NEW ZEALAND - arguably the most stunning drive is between Te Anau and Milford Sound, where you can cross-over from the glacial Fiordland to the Southern Alps soaking up some of the South Island's most remarkable landscapes
* ICELAND'S GOLDEN RING ROAD - explore this beautiful yet brutal landscape of big open spaces on the road that runs around the island enjoying Iceland's most awe-inspiring varied scenery of fertile valleys, snow-capped mountains, lava fields, frozen fjords and volcanic craters
* TASMANIAN PENINSULA, AUSTRALIA - self-drive the spectacular scenery between Tasman's Arch to Devil's Kitchen known as one of the most stunning parts of Australia, allowing stops to take in some awesome photo ops
* THE ATLANTIC ROAD, NORWAY - despite its short 5-mile length of curves, this impressive route includes eight bridges that link the stunning islands between Molde and Kristiansund in the western fjords where you can view nature at its best
* THE OUTER HEBRIDES, SCOTLAND - travel down this single-track road that offers beautiful beaches, ancient hidden secrets, rugged windswept terrain, jaw-dropping scenery and the unforgettable Hebridean warm hospitality at every stop
* THE ATLANTIC HIGHWAY, ENGLAND - filled with pretty villages and scenic beaches to explore, the A39 from Bridgewater to Bude runs along the northern coast of Devon into Cornwall offering the best sea views and dramatic hillside lanscapes
* THE BLACK FOREST & ROMANTIC ROAD, GERMANY - the ideal driving territory for all those who love exploring, retreat to the spa towns and get lost within Germany's most picturesque region filled with magical evergreen forests, lovely rolling hills dotted with cows and historic towns set amidst postcard villages
* BASQUE CIRCUIT, SPAIN - journey along this beautiful 300-mile northern route of Spain taking in many of the country's top highlights from Bilbao to the Pyrenees where wonderful scenery and the local cuisine will tempt you on almost every curve
* GREAT OCEAN ROAD, AUSTRALIA - transport yourself along this most awe-inspiring dramatic drive between Torquay and Warrnambool in southwest Victoria where every view deserves stopping for as you make your way along the Shipwreck Coast to the iconic Twelve Apostles
* OCEAN DRIVE & HIGHWAY 1, USA - nothing can deny the stunning journey between Portland, Oregon down to San Diego, California where mile after mile you are immersed into the natural beauty of this legendary coastline
* THE ROAD TO HANA, MAUI (Hawaii) - taking this 68-mile adventure filled with 600 twists and turns, 50 narrow bridges, lush jungles, cascading waterfalls, hiking trails, steep cliffs and secluded beach coves you will experience authentic natural Hawaii at its finest
* DRAA VALLEY & THE ROAD OF KASBAHS, MOROCCO - this route of craggy cliffs, steep canyons, arid desert terrain and lush date palms is dotted with amazing turreted-architecture filled in shades of pink and gold as you journey through the ancient kasbahs
* 4WD OFF-ROADING IN THE SAHARA - self-drive across the desert on a guided expedition provides a unique way to encounter culture and history as you explore the magical sand dunes off-road in 4WD, quads and buggies or desert bikes
* ITALY'S BEST SIX ROUTES - ranging from Tuscany's iconic countryside to mountain adventures, journey down any of the top six epic road routes of Italy that weave through a network of gorgeous coastlines, lakes, historic towns and ancient landmarks
* THE BOUNTY OF IRELAND - combine the history of the regions with legendary scenery as you drive through Ireland's intriguing past on its many spectacular roads famous for its sights, encounters with flocks of sheep and friendly smiling people
* SWISS ALPS SUPERCAR EXPERIENCE - race through some of the finest mountain routes in the Swiss Alps by some of the world's fastest supercars as you make your way from one luxurious resort to another through alpine passes in a Ferrari or Lamborghini
* OR REV-UP YOUR MOTORS ON ANY OTHER ROAD TRIP OF YOUR CHOICE - Just Ask!
TO INQUIRE FOR MORE DETAILS & BEGIN PLANNING YOUR PERSONAL MOTOR-ADVENTURE - please contact:
Liz Bates - Director of Travel & Concierge Services
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1 square feet
1 guest maximum
Additional FeesPLEASE NOTE:
In lieu of the normal ThirdHome exchange fees, this personally tailored journey is a full-pay travel option and the monetary cost will be quoted to the member based on whatever accommodations are chosen, along with all other itinerary arrangements and inclusions the member requests to be a part of their customized itinerary. This journey does not require a specific number of keys.
Activities of Interest
- No activities of interest provided by owner
Places of Interest
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Concierge Service