Big Bear, California
Howling Wolf Lodge
Howling Wolf Lodge
This gorgeous cabin is the perfect place for a Big Bear Getaway! The living room features a knotty pine lofted ceiling, which is highlighted by the floor to ceiling windows and natural stone fireplace. A mining car log holder adds a bit of whimsy to the space and speak to the history of the area. Sit back and watch your favorite shows or a movie on the flat screen TV.
The dining area and kitchen open up to main living space so everyone can stay connected. The kitchen has beautiful granite counters, a copper sink and gas stove. The laundry room is just around the corner and provides access to the side patio with a hot tub for soaking your stress away. If the mood should strike for grilling, their is propane barbecue available.
Off the main floor hallway you will find a half bathroom and the master suite. The master suite features a king size bed, and gorgeous en suite bathroom with unique copper soaking tub, separate shower and double vanity.
The second floor has a loft with a shuffle board. There are also two bedrooms each with a queen and full bed. The bedrooms share a bathroom.
This fantastic cabin is sure to please the whole family for a wonderful getaway in Big Bear Lake!
The surrounding area is call Moonridge, and is a coveted action destination. Winding roads, mountain views and steep lots create landscape. Moonridge includes Bear Mountain Resort, the zoo and golf course making it a great place for year round fun.
A small cluster of restaurants, shops and businesses are at the base of the mountain offering conveniences to guests in the area.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1900 square feet
King, 2x Queen, and 2x Full
10 guests maximum
Big Bear City Airport RBF
10 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Snow Summit, Moonridge Animal Park, Big Bear Discovery Center
- Big Bear Observatory, Belleville
- Bear Mountain, Big Bear Lake, Jenks Lake, Holcomb Valley
Places of Interest
- Bear Mountain Ski Resort, Snow Summit Ski Resort Big Bear Lake - Water Activities, Boating, Fishing Hiking, Walking, 4X4, Zip Lines, Snow Shoeing
- The village in Big bear, dinning and shops
- Big Bear Mountain Brewery – A number of beers are brewed on-site and the restaurant provides a great way to try them while enjoying good food.
- Horseback riding on trails and Big Bear Zoo
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet