Icelandic Adventure, Iceland
CURATED ACTIVE TRAILS
ACTIVE TRAILS - Icelandic Adventure
This is a ThirdHome tailored private adventure journey (ideal for 2-6 people). Our customized journeys allow members to set their own travel dates and include their individual personal interests along with specific excursions, dining and regional opportunities that they may wish to experience for the perfectly-personal journey experience. NO keys are required for this journey. Please refer to fees section in property details below.
Experience 8 nights/9 days venturing out into extraordinary landscapes with a camera to capture imagery like nowhere else in the world on this adventurous journey into Iceland. The varied geography of Iceland is interspersed with stunning mountain peaks, spurting geysers and a coast deeply indented by glacial fjords and scenic bays. You will have access to raw beauty ranging from waterfalls to glaciers and charming towns while hiking upon ice fields, snowmobile riding, gazing upon the mystical Northern Lights, experiencing the surreal Blue Lagoon and soaking in the Fontana Steam Baths.
ICELANDIC ADVENTURE Journey includes:
* 3 Nights in Reykjavik - in 4-star Deluxe Hotel Accommodations w/Daily Breakfast included
* Guided Reykjavik Grand City Tour
* Golden Circle & Fontana Steam Baths Experience
* Mesmerizing Blue Lagoon Soak - with an average temperature of 100 degrees, its natural warmth and smooth floors are deepest at about 5-ft, making it perfect to sit and soak. Plenty of time to experience a unique natural treatment from the Lagoon Spa Menu.
* 5-Days Rental Car (choose your car preference) with unlimited klm including CDW
* 2 Nights in Vik - in 4-star Deluxe Hotel Accommodations w/Daily Breakfast included
* Guided Snowmobile Touring & Hike at Myrdalsjokull Glacier
* Guided Hike at Solheimajokull Glacier
* 1 Night in Fludir - in 4-star Deluxe Hotel Accommodations w/Breakfast included
* Secret Lagoon Visit & Soak
* 2 Nights in Akureyri - in 4-star Deluxe Hotel Accommodations w/Breakfast included
* Guided Northern Lights Hunt Excursion by Super Jeep - this 4x4 Super Jeep tour is all about hunting for interesting and ideal locations for viewing the Aurora Borealis as you chase them across the terrain (OCT thru APR season)
** OPTIONAL ADD-ON Excursions offered - Lava Tour by Horseback around Mt Helgafell or Lake Hvaleyrarvatn; and Snorkeling Tour of Silfra, an underwater fissure located in the heart of Thingvellir National Park with otherworldly scenery surrounded by incredible crystalline waters. Additional days may be required if you desire to included these excursions (OR) any of the above included tours can be swapped out for these. **
TO INQUIRE FOR MORE DETAILS & BEGIN PLANNING YOUR PERSONAL JOURNEY - please contact:
Liz Bates - Director of Travel & Concierge Services
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1 square feet
1 guest maximum
Additional FeesPLEASE NOTE:
In lieu of the normal ThirdHome exchange fees, this personally tailored journey is a full-pay travel option and the monetary cost will be quoted to the member based on whatever accommodations are chosen, along with all other itinerary arrangements and inclusions the member requests to be a part of their customized itinerary. This journey does not require a specific number of keys.
Activities of Interest
Places of Interest
- Reykjavik & Vik Area Glaciers
- Fludir & Akureyri
- Northern Lights & Blue Lagoon
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Concierge Service