Bonding with a License to Chill, Jamaica
CURATED BOUTIQUE ISLAND HIDEAWAYS
BOUTIQUE ISLAND HIDEAWAYS - BONDING IT ANOTHER DAY
This is a ThirdHome tailored private boutique island hideaway journey (ideal for 2-8 people). Our customized journeys allow members to set their own travel dates and include their individual personal interests along with specific excursions, dining and regional opportunities that they may wish to experience for the perfectly-personal journey experience. NO keys are required for this journey. Please refer to fees section in property details below.
Experience Living Another Day for a License to Chill on this amazing island journey for 7 nights/8 days where you can Bond It in style in two extraordinary locales. This two outposts-stay starts off at the 26-acre lushly tropical mountain top retreat, Strawberry Hill, located in the heart of Jamaica's Blue Mountains 3000-ft above the Sea + ending it with a bang at GoldenEye, Ian Fleming's stunning 52-acre island hideaway where he wrote all 14 of the James Bond novels. Explore secret coves, breathtaking private beaches, tranquil seawater lagoons, botanical gardens, heavenly spa treatments and tropical forests as you escape from it all. You will certainly understand more clearly why the World is Not Enough....and agree with Mr. Fleming as to why you should "Never say no to adventures and always say yes, otherwise you'll lead a very dull life".
** PROMOTIONAL OFFER **
Book a stay between now and December 19th, 2017 (subject to availability) and receive a special discounted rate including $100 Resort Credit per stay towards dining; in addition a 30-minute Blackwell Rum Scrub spa treatment.
BONDING IT ANOTHER DAY Boutique Island Hideaway & Blue Mountain Retreat Package includes:
* Private transfers from airport upon arrival on the island
* Complimentary Cocktails upon arrival
* Daily Continental Breakfast
* Two 15-minute Stress Relieving Treatments
* Sauna & Plunge Pool Relaxation
* 3 Nights at the lovely Strawberry Hill Retreat - in your choice of a Studio Cottage, One-Bedroom Villa, Two-Bedroom Cottage or Two-Bedroom Villa accommodations
OPTIONAL ADD-ON TOURS offered while at Strawberry Hill -
* Guided Full-day Blue Mountain Coffee Trail Hike & Sipping - enjoy a 1-hr nature walk ascending 1000 feet up along the old footpath trail between two historic coffee plantation properties, from Wallenford Coffee Works to the Clifton Mount Coffee Estate. It is here surrounded by spectacular views you will enjoy the oldest and finest of the harvested beans brewed into a cup of Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee with a delicious picnic lunch
* In the Footsteps of Bob Marley "One Love" Tour - includes visits to the Bob Marley Museum in Kingston, Trench Town Culture Yard, Ethiopian Orthodox Church and TG Studios Music Listening Session
* Kingston Rocking - take a guided roving trip through Jamaican culture with city sightseeing, people-watching, souvenir shopping, tasting local eats, sweets, treats and enticements. Visit places of interest, shops and outdoor markets, cafes and roadside vendors, historical buildings, galleries, museums and more - stopping for a wonderful local lunch
* Jamaican Music Roots Tour - an extensive music tour showcasing the evolution of Jamaican musi from the sounds of the first Jamaicans the Taino Indians, to Ska, Mento, Rocksteady, Reggae and everything in between, to Dance Hall musicians using modern technology to make music for today's world. Visit the birthplace of universally celebrated Reggae music. Learn about the philosophy that was the foundation for the Rastafarian Movement. See the National Exhibit on the history of music and hear the sounds that make the island nation renowned the world over. Be moved by a visit to Alpha Live, the Boys School where the founding members of the Skatalites spent their music-inspired childhoods, walk the grounds where Jo Harriott and Dizzy Reece first learned to play their instruments, and listen to a very special presentation
* Private transfers from Strawberry Hill to GoldenEye island
* Complimentary Cocktails upon arrival
* Daily Breakfast & Fresh Fruit Basket
* Private Flask of Blackwell Rum
* 4 Nights at the renowned GoldenEye hideaway - in your choice of either a Beach Hut (1-2 bedroom), Lagoon Cottage, Beach Lagoon Villa, Original Villa or the Fleming Villa
* Non-Motorized Water Activities Daily
* Glass Bottom Boat Outings each morning
* Snorkeling Reef Tour
* Tennis Court & Par Fitness Course
OPTIONAL ADD-ON TOURS offered while at GoldenEye -
* A Day at Pantrepant Farm - drive through the scenic interior countryside to visit the stunning farm retreat of Pantrepant located in the foothills of Cockpit Country. Learn about sustainable farming on a diversified farm, experience a lush landscape while taking a refreshing swim in a beautiful river, explore the farm's historic Taino cave with its petroglyph and enjoy a bountiful authentic Jamaican feast made from freshly harvested locally sourced from-the-farm produce. After lunch become a Jamaican cowboy, exploring by horseback the surrounding area with a livestock viewing
* Port Antonio Culture & Culinary Experience - take a full-day outing off the beaten track to the town of Port Antonio. Take in spectacular natural beauty, an abundance of rainforests, untouched landscapes with fewer tourists, where the island sits still in old world charm. Visit the famous Blue Lagoon, go rafting on the Rio Grande, body-surf at Frenchman's Cove, browse through Musgrave Market, savor grilled jerked meats at Boston Bay (the original home of Jerk native cooking) as you rest for lunch, have a local cocktail served up at the favorite marina watering hole, eat fresh fruits from roadside stops and drink jelly coconut.
* Take Tea with Laura Facey - on this wonderful encounter, you will meet controversial and powerful artist-sculptor, Laura Facey, whose work has spanned 40-years. Born in Jamaica and of mixed origins, Laura studied art both in the UK and on the island that she so passionately embraces a preservation of the land and those who inhabit it. Be a special guest and step into Laura's home and studio at Mt. Plenty, where your time will be spent listening to her story-telling and viewing her creations of work while surrounded by lush forests and a river flowing. Visit includes tea and special cake.
TO INQUIRE FOR MORE DETAILS & BEGIN PLANNING YOUR PERSONAL JOURNEY - please contact:
Liz Bates - Director of Travel & Concierge Services
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1 square feet
1 guest maximum
Montego Bay or Kingston
In lieu of the normal ThirdHome exchange fees, this personally tailored journey is a full-pay travel option and the monetary cost will be quoted to the member based on whatever accommodations are chosen, along with all other itinerary arrangements and inclusions the member requests to be a part of their customized itinerary. This journey does not require a specific number of keys.
Activities of Interest
Places of Interest
- Oracabessa Bay
- Blue Mountains
- Jamaica Island Exploring
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Concierge Service