Elegant Pays Basques Villa
This fantastic 19th century period property has been recently renovated to a high standard with a modern feel. It covers 250 sqm of floor space offering guests plenty of space to enjoy great moments of conviviality and fun.
Situated in the heart of the beautiful village of Bidart, the property enjoys the tranquillity of a quiet village street but is only a few steps away from the livelihood of the beach with its lovely bars and restaurants.
The property is ideal for up to 12 guests as it features 6 spacious bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and several terraces, the best one being on the roof for some amazing views of the ocean.
Additional perks of this fantastic accommodation include a Bose sound system for inside and outside the house, a 500 sqm landscaped garden, a Jacuzzi and a heated swimming pool.
The property is not equipped with air-conditioning as the fresh local climate does not require it.
Great spot for a memorable holiday.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2250 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Full, Full, and Full
12 guests maximum
Biarritz Pays Basque Airport - BIQ
10 mins by car
Stunning views of the Pyrenees on one end and the sea on the other in the distance
Activities of Interest
- Watersport activities can be done all around the coastline in and around Bidart, including windsurfing, kite-surfing and kayaking.
- Pelote basque is still revered in this region, and enthusiasts will find the perfect place to practice it in and around Bidart.
- Golf enthusiasts will be spoilt with the stunning location and setting of the 9-hole course at the Golf de Biarritz le Phare.
Places of Interest
- Visit the popular and charming seaside town of Biarritz with its large sandy beaches, especially la Grande Plage, and lovely bars and reastaurant. Worth a mention is also the Casino right on the seafront.
- Bayonne is another charming seaside town, with great bars and restaurants and a great historical and architectural heritage. The best examples are the old town and the stunning Catherdral of St. Marie.
- Explore Sare a little further south, deep in the Basque countries. Voted one of the most beautiful villages in France, it will captivate you with its typical basque architecture.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Espresso Machine
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet