Koh Samui, Thailand
Old and New World styles blend seamlessly in this gorgeous 5-bedroomed villa, whose courtyard and irresistible salt-water pool are surrounded by pavilions on three sides for additional privacy.
To the villa’s rear are a large family bedroom and two twin rooms, while the pavilion to the pool’s right houses a double bedroom with outdoor bathroom as well as the master suite.
In the pavilion opposite, a state-of-the-art kitchen leads into the airy, open-plan dining and living room.
Champak features stylish teak furniture and polished wood floors throughout, and the villa enjoys 25m of beach frontage together with stunning views over the Gulf of Thailand to Koh Phangan.
Single Family Home with 1 level
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 2000 square feet
Full + Twin, Full, 2x Twin, 2x Twin, and Full
12 guests maximum
Samui Airport - USM
25 min drive to Airport
Villa Champak enjoys 25m of beach frontage together with stunning views over the Gulf of Thailand to Koh Phangan.
Activities of Interest
- Santiburi Samui Country Club Koh Samui is the only championship 18 hole golf course in Samui stretching along the hills of the northern coastline offering spectacular elevations changes from 25 to 180 meters above sea level.
- One of the hottest attractions in Mae Nam is Samui Frisbee Golf. Fun for anyone who can wield the flying disc, Frisbee Golf makes a great day in the sun. For traditional golfers, the Royal Samui course is less than thirty minutes from Villa Frangipani.
Places of Interest
- the Black Rose Bar, a “hidden gem” of Koh Samui, or Secret Falls
- Golf aficionados will appreciate the expertly maintained Royal Samui course that is located close to the villa
- Koh Tao: The island is consistently gaining popularity and going more upscale, but for now this jungle-topped cutie has the busy vibe of Samui mixed with the laid-back nature of Pha-Ngan.
- The 40-some jagged jungle islands of Ang Thong Marine National Park stretch across the cerulean sea like a shattered emerald necklace – each piece a virgin realm featuring sheer limestone cliffs, hidden lagoons and perfect peach-coloured sands.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo