Perfect for the outdoor enthusiast who also enjoys the modern comforts and luxuries of home, this gorgeous home features 5,800 square feet of luxurious amenities and remarkable views of the surrounding mountains.
The home is very well appointed featuring an open layout, soaring ceilings with exposed beams, and three living areas that make for the perfect spots to entertain guests. Floor to ceiling windows complete the home, allowing guests to take in the panoramic mountain views from every angle.
Whether guests need to prepare a quick snack or a four course meal, the kitchen is fully stocked with all the appliances and utensils you'll need. When it comes time to sit down for dinner, there is a long, wooden table with seating for eight in the dining area that is adjacent to the kitchen.
With four bedrooms and five bathrooms, there is plenty of space for guests to spread out and have privacy in the home. There are two Master suites that feature King size beds, a guest room with a Queen size bed, and another guest bedroom with two twin size beds.
Guests are surely going to be entertained during their entire stay thanks to the entertainment room that features a pool table, treadmill, sitting area, and bar. This space is the perfect spot to unwind after a long day of exploring.
Along with the world-class skiing just minutes away, this home is close to all of the many outdoor adventures Edwards has to offer.
From fly-fishing with a guide, to floating down the Eagle River, to hiking through serene wilderness areas — it's all available around this mountain town.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 5800 square feet
King, King, Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Eagle County Regional Airport - EGE
20 miles by car
Beautiful Mountain Views
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Snow shoe or hike at beaver creek hiking center or with Kieper Guides.
- Work on your golf game at Summit Course at Cordillera.
- Go rafting, take a zipline tour, or go horseback riding.
Places of Interest
- Beaver Creek Village - Full of quaint shops, art galleries, bars and restaurants, all conveniently linked by heated walkways and escalators. All accommodations are ski-in by means of connecting trails and skier bridges.
- Vail Ski Resort - Coveted as one of the largest ski resorts in the world with more than 5,200 acres of developed ski and snowboard terrain.
- Riverwalk - With thirteen restaurants, over twenty-six stores and boutiques, and countless business services, Riverwalk has something for everyone in your family.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility