If you need to get away from the hustle and bustle, this three bedroom, two bathroom, 2,000 square foot home is the place to go. Sausalito is a quaint, small town with a great selection of shops, parks, and food, and lies just outside of San Francisco. The opportunities for adventuring out into the woods, or throughout the bay area are endless.
Perched on the hillside, this home has remarkable views of the rolling mountains and San Francisco Bay. There is an expansive patio that wraps around the home so guests can take in the view from every angle.
Indoors and out, there is plenty of space to lounge around and enjoy the home. The living room has a large sectional with a TV and fireplace close by, and the patio has cozy chairs and a dining table.
Whether it is a five-course meal or a simple sandwich, the kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances and all of the necessary utensils. There is also a gas grill on the patio so summer guests can enjoy a barbeque meal.
All three bedrooms are spacious and full of luxury. The master bedroom boasts a King size bed, and the two guest rooms are fit with Queen beds. The surrounding scenery can be taken in from each room, and the master bedroom even has it’s own, private patio.
Here at Villa Marin, guests are just minutes to downtown Sausalito with easy access to Highway 101. Even Napa wine country is just a beautiful, 45 minute drive away!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2000 square feet
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
San Francisco, CA (SFO) OR Oakland, CA (OAK)
SFO 40 Minutes by car Or OAK 50 Minutes by car
Beautiful mountain and water views
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Sausalito Boardwalk - A fun place for shopping.
- Bay Area Discovery Museum - a one-of-a-kind indoor/outdoor family museum that offers a full range of activities.
- Captain Kirk's San Francisco Sailing Tours - Sailing Charters on San Francisco Bay. 2 passengers to 50 passengers.
Places of Interest
- Golden Gate Bridge - Good place to walk and spend time with friends and family.
- Muir Woods - Beautiful National Park, great views, good hikes, bring water and food!
- San Francisco - Home to a little bit of everything.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo