Cocoa Immersion in Paradise, Saint Lucia
CURATED SUBLIME SPACATIONS
SUBLIME SPACATIONS - ST LUCIA: COCOA IMMERSION IN PARADISE
This is a ThirdHome tailored private spa journey (ideal for 2-people or 2-3 couples). Our customized journeys allow members to set their own travel dates and include their individual personal interests along with specific excursions, dining and regional opportunities that they may wish to experience for the perfectly-personal journey experience. NO keys are required for this journey. Please refer to fees section in property details below.
Experience 5 (OR) 7 nights in a sublime oasis set amidst a tropical backdrop of cocoa groves on a private organic boutique resort estate on the island of St Lucia. Escape into a paradise of fascinating local island experiences and pampering with indulgent spa treatments all encompassed around the cacao bean. Packed with antioxidants and vital minerals, the cacao bean has a myriad of uses, and we’re making the most of them – from head to toe. Start each day with a cocoa tea, sashay into a full-body massage with cacao, roll up your sleeves and make your own chocolate bar and then dine on innovative healthy island cuisine, which uses the bean in a multitude of savory ways. Welcome to the ultimate in cacao immersion!
** PROMOTIONAL OFFER **
Book your stay before December 31st 2017 and receive 7 nights for the price of 5. Valid for travel up to and including 31st December, subject to availability. Shorter stay-promotions are also offered, just inquire.
COCOA IMMERSION IN PARADISE Spacation includes:
* Round-trip VIP airport transfers
* Fresh Cacao Bellinis or Cacao Martinis on arrival at the hotel
* Luxe Cabana Accommodations for the number of nights you desire with a bottle of chilled Champagne in-room on arrival
* "The Complete Tree-to-Bean-to-Bar Experience" -
Unique to the Rabot Estate, as a guest you will enlightened by the expertise of an authentic organic boutique chocolatier-grower, within this exclusive opportunity to discover cocoa like never before, as well as create your own chocolate. The experience starts with a walk through the estate’s cocoa groves, selecting ripe cocoa pods to harvest from the tree and ends with making your own chocolate bar. The tour includes all the fascinating stages in between – from the cocoa seedling nursery, fermenting room and sun-drying station to grinding, mixing and lots of tasting, to finally making your own batch of chocolate and truffles.
* "Cocoa Versus Coffee Bar" -
A revolution in café culture guests will explore the revolutionary new Coffee versus Cocoa Bar. It features a range of exclusive new drinks made possible by cocoa roasting techniques newly developed by Hotel Chocolat. Customers choose from a drinks menu written in familiar coffee language and decide whether they would like their latte, flat white or cappuccino prepared with cocoa freshly roasted on the premises or with coffee beans. Our Coffee Chocolate Lattes are made with chocolate, coffee beans and skimmed milk – that’s all. No syrups, artificial flavorings or additives – always faithful to theinatural mantra: More Cocoa, Less Sugar.
* Access to the Club Boucan - a 2500-sq ft reserve for hotel guests to relax and unwind complete with a 50-ft black quartz infinity pool demanding stunning views of the Piton Mountains; reclining sun loungers and a dedicated club steward on hand to serve drinks, nibbles and lunch direct to your lounger
* Full breakfast with Cocoa Tea daily; including 2-course lunch and 3-course à-la-carte dinner each day
* $50-per-day beverage credit per couple
* Full-body Cacao Massage, Cacao Scrub, Cacao Wrap and Cacao Facial
* Choice of either a Private Candlelit Dinner by the infinity pool on one night (OR) a Romantic Sunset Cruise with drinks and canapés on one evening
TO INQUIRE FOR MORE DETAILS & BEGIN PLANNING YOUR PERSONAL JOURNEY - please contact:
Liz Bates - Director of Travel & Concierge Services
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1 square feet
1 guest maximum
Additional FeesPLEASE NOTE:
In lieu of the normal ThirdHome exchange fees, this personally tailored journey is a full-pay travel option and the monetary cost will be quoted to the member based on whatever accommodations are chosen, along with all other itinerary arrangements and inclusions the member requests to be a part of their customized itinerary. This journey does not require a specific number of keys.
Activities of Interest
- Spa & Wellness
Places of Interest
- No places of interest provided by owner
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Concierge Service