La Pergola is a child-friendly 4 bedroom converted barn with a many 'home essential' touches!
The property specifically caters for family with children or it's just perfect for family/friends sharing.
It's under 10-minute drive from 'Blue Flag' sandy beaches and just a minute’s walk from the local village with bars/cafes/restaurants & weekly markets with fabulous family attractions close-by.
The villa features 4 bedrooms including 2 doubles, one bunk and one twin accommodating a total of 8 people plus additional kids.
The fully-equipped kitchen features a large farmhouse table accommodating up to 8 for great meals all together.
Leading out of the double patio doors in the sitting room is a small private terrace/BBQ area with a large table and 8 chairs, which is not overlooked. You can all eat together and you will also find a chimney style BBQ which cooks food to perfection!
There is a relaxed area on the terrace, leading from the back kitchen door, where you can also enjoy either your breakfast overlooking the pool or an early evening aperitif.
There is parking for two standard size cars in the driveway.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 900 square feet
King, Queen, Twin, and Bunk
8 guests maximum
Nantes and La Rochelles Airports
1h 15min and 1h 30min drive respectively
Secluded terrace area with tables, chairs, BBQ and kids area.
Pool heating £200 per week
This home shares a pool with La Pressoir and La Palmier and, depending on availability, can be booked all together providing a total of 12 bedrooms for larger extended groups or multiple family trips.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- The 'Cercle Nautique Tranchais' (CNT) offers sailing, windsurfing, kite surfing and sand sailing. Longeville-sur-Mer offers seven kilometres of sandy beaches, ideal for sunbathing and also superb for boating and surfing enthusiasts.
- Atlantic Wake Park – (15 mins away) New - The great 750 meters long lake ski lift allows you to practice up to 10 people simultaneously on either a wakeboard, wake shake, kneeboard & ski’s.
- Indian Forest Adventure Park - (5 mins away) Watch this video of all the exciting and amazing activities at the EPIC adventure park just 5 minutes from Le Pressoir. Fabulous fun for ALL ages.
Places of Interest
- The famous Vendée coast - referred to locally as the Côte-de-Lumière (Coast of Light) stretches along 13 kms with 8 kms facing south.
- La-Grière-Plage, near the resort of La-Tranche-sur-Mer, but even in the height of summer, it offers superb sand with a less frenetic atmosphere. Local cafés do a roaring trade in “Brioches Vendéennes”, a mouth-watering cross between bread and cake.
- La Rochelle - (1 hr 30 mins away) This beautiful city is divided into two - the old port full of yachts and historic buildings, guarded by the medieval defensive towers, and the more modern town centre, which has fashionable boutiques and restaurants.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo