Majestic Monterey Estate
Majestic Monterey Estate
Monterey is a scenic California coastal city that rises from the pristine Monterey Bay to pine forested hillsides with sweeping bay views. This 5,000 squarefoot home mimics the city's natural beauty and history with its adobe-style design and manicured garden. Guests will find that this home has been very tastefully appointed and updated, while remaining true to the local aesthetic.
This house welcomes you with beautiful gardens as you walk up the front path. Inside of the home, there are plenty of living spaces to gather around and relax with friends, as well as spaces tucked away with plenty of privacy. Aside from the two living rooms, each flooded with natural light, there is also a quiet office area for the guests that need to catch up with emails during their stay.
Entertain your guests in the fully equipped chef’s kitchen, and then take the party outside for a dreamy meal on the panoramic terrace. There’s certainly no shortage of outdoor entertainment for you and your guests here.
This Monterey masterpiece boasts fantastic landscaping that compliments the natural flora of the area. Rose bushes surround the patio featuring a large fireplace that makes for a great gathering place in the afternoons and evenings. There is ample shade for the dining deck, which includes an outdoor grill and large dining table.
Spread out through the home in the six, spacious bedrooms. Each room is fit with top-of-the-line mattresses, lush linens, and plenty of storage to unpack and unwind. At the end of the day, guests can let their troubles drift away while soaking in one of the home’s jetted tubs.
Relax with a book in the garden, or make your way to Pebble Beach for a most memorable round of golf. Whatever it is that you choose to do with your time in this charming, West Coast town, this home is in the midst of all that the Monterey Peninsula has to offer.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 5000 square feet
King, King, King, Queen, 2x Twin, and Bunk
14 guests maximum
Monterey Regional Airport (MRY)
10 minutes by car
Beautiful Mountain Views
Activities of Interest
- Monterey Bay Whale Watch - Best whale watching company in the area.
- Monterey Peninsula Recreational Trail - Popular hiking trail running along the Pacific Grove and Monterey coast.
- Monterey Bay Kayaks - Kayak and standup paddleboard rentals, guided tours, classes and sales.
Places of Interest
- Monterey Bay Aquarium - A window to marine life -- for dive masters and non-swimmers alike.
- Cannery Row - Home to some of the most luxurious hotels, world-class restaurants, boutiques & galleries, spas, premium wine tasting & exciting recreation Monterey has to offer, including the best nightlife.
- Montery Bay - One of the most beautiful scenic drives on the planet.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet