Isle of Palms, South Carolina
Carolina Elegance - where memories are made
Carolina Elegance Beach House
Carolina Elegance has six nice sized bedrooms and five full bathrooms so everyone has privacy. This sea-foam green home is just a couple of minutes from the most gorgeous beach and a wonderful place to watch the dolphins play under the bridge almost every night.
All of the furnishings are top of the line. There are ten flat screen TVs with cable, Netflix and Amazon Prime so that everyone can catch up on whatever they might want to watch. There is even an Amazon Alexa on each floor to play music and entertain the kids or adults with all of the features that, "She," can do and learn daily.
There are three king beds, four queen beds and only the most heavenly sheets that are available. All of the linens are top quality and you will fell like you are in a five star resort and right at home.
One of the best things about Carolina Elegance is that there are about ten different areas that people can go to be alone and do yoga (mats included), read a book, have a cup of coffee or tea, meditate, watch TV, have a conversation, or play cards or a board game.
This particular home was one of the model homes on the island before it was moved to this much better location between Sullivan's Island and Isle of Palms. The new backyard was built with a lot of thought in mind. The volleyball pool has a deep part in the middle and shallow part on both ends with steps for sitting and for children. There is also an outdoor shower to rinse off from the beach or to just shower anytime.
There is a second washer and dryer right off of the pool so that you can wash and dry towels and bathing suits without having to take them upstairs. The utility sink is right there and makes it so nice to rinse off the beach and pool toys so that no sand needs to get into the house. There is even an extra refrigerator by the pool for food, drinks and ice so that you won’t have to travel far for snacks or a cold drink.
There is little to no parking unless you live or are staying on the island so the number of people on the beach is limited.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4200 square feet
King, King, King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
14 guests maximum
Charleston International Airport (CHS)
20 minutes by car
Additional FeesThere is a fee for heating the pool if the guest wants to heat the pool while they are in the home. Depending on the season, fee will vary.
Activities of Interest
- Take a pleasant walk down to the Isle of Palms Marina. Look at the boats or take one out for the day! At the IOP Marina you will find great restaurants, available fishing charters, boat rentals and customized excursions.
- The Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge is not only a beautiful drive across the Cooper River; it also makes for a gorgeous walk and bike ride in the early morning and late evening hours.
- Take a carriage ride, explore historic Charleston, and see Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie to see where the Civil War started.
Places of Interest
- Charleston Historic District
- Fort Sumter
- Isle of Palms Beach
- Wild Dunes Resort Golf- great golf for the family!
- Charleston Fishing Adventures- year around fishing!
- Kiawah Island: nature lovers unite on this barrier island on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean 21 miles south of Charleston. Brimming with lush foliage at every glance, Kiawah Island has ten miles of wide sandy beaches
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet