Mey's Place beach villa
The peaceful and exclusive seaside settlement of Lozica lies just 5 kilometers from the bustling town of Dubrovnik, often referred to as the ˝pearl of the Adriatic¨, yet Lozica offers peace, privacy and an abundance of natural beauty with sweeping views out on the gulf of Gruz, the Elaphite archipelago with islands such as Sipan, Kolocep and Lopud surrounded by the crystal clear Adriatic.
Mey's Place Villa is situated at the very entrance to the City of Dubrovnik, parallel with the island of Daksa and the peninsula of Babin Kuk.
Built in the 1960s, Villa Mey's Place offers complete privacy and utter elegance, featuring a private beach, sunbathing platform and direct sea access. The architecture and large distinctive vaults, strategically carved into the rocks upon which it stands, it attracts the attention of observers on the sea.
The ground floor is characterized by the marine combination of crisp, clean whites and blues organized in an open plan arrangement. The living room has a large comfortable sofa with plenty of cushions, TV, DVD player, stereo system and coffee table. Large terrace doors, adjacent to the living room, open out to an area of the terrace with outdoor seating.
The kitchen is fully equipped with all necessary appliances including dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, fridge freezer, kettle and toaster. Alternatively, guests can enjoy dining on the terrace. Additionally, there is a bathroom located on the ground floor.
On the upper floor there are four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Three of the bedrooms have double beds, all decorated in a modern style with white furnishings, TV and hardwood flooring. The master bedroom boasts a charming balcony with breathtaking panoramic views that make waking up in the morning a joy. The fourth and final bedroom is a smaller single, also furnished in white.
The garden and terrace are well tended with a decadent array of lush mediterranean plants and a selection of areas to enjoy views and relax in the warm weather, including outdoor armchairs, sun loungers and a covered dining area.
Its large terrace surrounded by a garden provides a wonderful view of the Elaphiti Islands, including the largest ones – Šipan, Koločep and Lopud.
Mey's Place Villa provides its guests with an oasis of peace and perfect comfort in an idyllic setting of the authentic Mediterranean.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 200 square feet
Queen, Queen, Queen, and Other
7 guests maximum
Dubrovnik International Airport
25 minutes by car
Gorgeous views of the sea and private beach also overlooking Dubrovnik and neighboring islands
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Watersport activities can be done all around the coastline in and around Dubrovnik, including windsurfing, kite-surfing and kayaking.
- Exerience the new geaming Cablecar that takes you up Mount Srd in no time for a spectacular view.
Places of Interest
- Visit Dubrovnik's beautiful old city with its fantastic historic heritage and great samples of gothic and romanesque architecture such as the Cathedral of St Blaise, the Monastery and the Sponza Palace
- Visit the idyllic Island of Lokrum, just 15 minutes away from Dubrovnik on a taxi-boat. Worth mentioning is the opportunity to swim in a small version of the dead sea, a salt filled small lake located on the island.
- Visit Elaphiti Islands for a great day out immersed in nature escaping the summer crowds.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo