Little Corn Island, Nicaragua
CURATED BOUTIQUE ISLAND HIDEAWAYS
BOUTIQUE ISLAND HIDEAWAYS: YEMAYA HOTEL ISLAND & SPA on Little Corn Island
This is a ThirdHome tailored private journey (ideal for 2-8 people) and not a commercial group tour. Our customized journeys allows members to set their own travel dates and include their individual personal interests along with specific excursions, dining and regional opportunities that they may wish to experience for the perfectly-personal journey experience. NO keys are required for this journey. Please refer to fees section in property details below.
Experience 5-nights/6-days within the idyllic Corn Islands where getting there is a part of the adventure. Once you reach Big Corn Island, you will embark on a 1-hour flight from Managua, then transported to the ferry port for a 45-minute ferry ride to Little Corn Island. Enjoy pure peace on this laid back secluded paradise lined with white-sand beaches, crystal clear water and thick jungles. Sleep under the stars in your private simple island-chic cabana at the remotely charming Small Luxury Hotels of the World, Yemeya Hotel Island Hideaway & Spa.
BOUTIQUE ISLAND HIDEAWAY ESCAPE Includes:
* Roundtrip Internal Airfare & Ferry Transportation to the island
* 5 Nights (or more) Accommodations in a Private Beach Cabana w/Daily Breakfast included
* Variety of Daily Activities to choose from, such as - daily yoga classes, miskito sailboat excursion with snorkeling, deep-sea fishing, island key explorations, island kayaking, and paddle-boarding
* Optional A-la-Carte Dining Daily - enjoy the casual open-air thatched roof restaurant, set just above the Caribbean Sea with panoramic views while you drink and dine. Experience delightful service that is likely to be accompanied by stories of the Island from our thoughtful wait staff and bartenders. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served daily. Menu offerings include fresh seafood, free range chicken and beef, organic fruits and vegetables from the Yemaya's own garden with sauces and seasonings inspired by Little Corn Island and the culinary history of the region. Drinks such as fresh coconut water, fruit and detox juices, smoothies and cocktails are all made fresh daily and are available throughout the day. For evening cocktails, there is a full-service bar and lounge in the restaurant or you can wander down to the beach bar where you’ll likely rub elbows and swap island adventure stories with fellow travelers
TO INQUIRE FOR MORE DETAILS & BEGIN PLANNING YOUR PERSONAL JOURNEY - please contact:
Liz Bates - Director of Travel & Concierge Services
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1 square feet
1 guest maximum
In lieu of the normal ThirdHome exchange fees, this personally tailored journey is a full-pay travel option and the monetary cost will be quoted to the member based on whatever accommodations are chosen, along with all other itinerary arrangements and inclusions the member requests to be a part of their customized itinerary. This journey does not require a specific number of keys.
Activities of Interest
Places of Interest
- Remote Corn Islands
- Southern Pacific Beaches
- San Juan del Sur & Tola Riviera
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Concierge Service