Under a Tuscan Sun Discovery, Italy
CURATED SIGNATURE JOURNEYS
CURATED SIGNATURE JOURNEY: UNDER A TUSCAN SUN DISCOVERY
This is a ThirdHome tailored private villa-stay journey (ideal for a family or small group of friends between 4-8 people). This customized private villa journey allow members to set their own travel dates (subject to villa availability) and include their individual personal interests along with specific excursions, dining and regional opportunities that they may wish to experience for the perfectly-personal stay experience. NO keys are required for this journey. Please refer to fees section in property details below.
Experience 7-nights/8-days in an extraordinary masterpiece of classic architecture within this gem of a villa, tucked into the extraordinary beauty of the Tuscan land and the breath-taking location it surrounds, while only just 6-klm from the historic centre of Florence. A skilled and knowledgeable renovation by local artisans and craftsmen has brought to life with a newfound elegance an old 15th century mill turning it into a 4-star superior villa, unique and exclusive to the region it sits upon. The history and features of the building are unchanged and today make it unique in Tuscany. Another lovely jewel in this property's adorned crown is the Spa. Created in the ancient basins of the 15tht-century grinding stone, today it has been skillfully transformed into a magical corner dedicated to wellness. Its compact size, with room for up to two people, provides an intimate experience for guests. Immerse yourself in this wonderful wellness retreat and treat yourself to a genuinely authentic Firenze experience - live the Tuscan dream surrounded by nature, art, entertainment and taste the local cuisine, all expertly curated by a talented team.
7-NIGHT PACKAGE PRICING: starting from $2195 per person (based on Double Occupancy)
UNDER A TUSCAN SUN DISCOVERY Villa-Stay Journey includes:
* Rental Car or Deluxe Mini-Bus for your group size - based on number of people traveling and vehicle preference; will include CDW and taxes with unlimited klm
* 7-Nights Accommodations (subject to availability) - choose from three types of rooms:
Classic, Superior and Junior Suite
Each room is unique but all have the atmosphere and elegance of a 4-star superior hotel. The Classic rooms are the perfect balance between elegance and tranquillity with their views of the courtyard or countryside. To enjoy the view of the river and totally immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the old mill, the hotel has the Superior rooms, furnished in Tuscan style and equipped with every comfort. The Junior Suites are the two exclusive units, the pride of the hotel, and will charm and surprise you with their refined furnishings and elegance. All rooms are equipped with every optional amenity such as satellite and cable TV, telephone, free internet access, air-conditioning and heating control, minibar and safe. The bathrooms, finely decorated in marble, have whirlpool baths or showers with sauna.
* Daily Breakfast - prepared by the staff to enjoy as you wish either in the courtyard dining area or in-room each morning
* One Cooking Class with Dinner (6 hour experience)
* Full Day Private Wine Tasting Tour
* OPTIONAL - Choose Your Local Curated Experiences:
- Traditional Tuscan Dinners
- Hands-On Cooking Classes within the local region
- Private Wine Tastings onsite and within the Tuscany region
- Sommelier-led Wine Escapes to nearby regional wineries
- Private Guided Regional Tasting Tours - visiting some of the region's best artisan chocolate makers, cheese production farms, olive oil mills, salumiers (salami) and bread makers
- Private Cinque Terre Excursion w/Lunch & Wine Tasting
- Explore Florence with an expert local insider
- Gastronic Walking Tour of Florence
- Pisa & Luca Spree for the day
- Fiat 500 Tour of Florence & Chianti
TO INQUIRE FOR MORE DETAILS & BEGIN PLANNING YOUR PERSONAL VILLA JOURNEY - please contact:
Liz Bates - Director of Travel & Concierge Services
Estate with 0 levels
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet
0 guests maximum
Rome or Florence
In lieu of the normal ThirdHome exchange fees, this personally tailored journey is a full-pay travel option and the monetary cost will be quoted to the member based on whatever accommodations are chosen, along with all other itinerary arrangements and inclusions the member requests to be a part of their customized itinerary. This journey does not require a specific number of keys.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
Places of Interest
- Tuscany & Umbria Region
- Chiusi - Lucca - Orvieto - Perugia
- Siena - Pisa - San Gimignano - Reggello
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Concierge Service