Meads Bay, Anguilla
For the ultimate in luxury, the beachfront villa at Frangipani offers privacy with the benefit of access to Frangipani's exclusive amenities. The 5000 square foot beachfront villa, offers four ocean facing bedrooms equipped with King sized beds, five bathrooms, and a multipurpose room that can be converted into a small bedroom with bunk beds, or utilized as a private treatment room.
Tall ceilings and walls of windows fill the rooms with light and openness. The full kitchen is equipped with state-of-art appliances and plenty of space for food preparation.
Combined with the two, large living spaces that offer areas to unwind and take in the sea views, this villa is the perfect space for entertaining all of your family and friends.
A spacious second floor balcony offers sweeping views of stunning Meads Bay from point to point for the ultimate sunset experience. Additionally, the villa offers a private pool and pool deck, with palapas designated for villa use only.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 5000 square feet
King, King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Clayton J. Lloyd International Airport (AXA) or Princess Juliana International Airport (SXM)
20 minutes by car from AXA or 30 minutes by Ferry from SXM
Unobstructed views of Meads Bay from point to point.
Additional FeesDaily housekeeping is available for an additional cost of $350 per week.
Private chef and butler service available on request at an additional fee.
Activities of Interest
- Dolphin Discovery Anguilla - Live this once in a lifetime experience with help of our marine mammal specialists that will be with you while the dolphins give you a kiss, hug, a belly ride or even a foot push.
- Anguilla Watersports - Offers everything from the Caribbeans largest inflatable waterpark, kitesurfing lessons, stand up paddle board tours, lessons and rentals.
- CuisinArt Golf Club - This Greg Norman course is in beautiful shape and has incredible views of the Caribbean.
Places of Interest
- Shoal Bay - A popular beach with white sand and turquoise water that has its secluded areas as well.
- Sandy Island - This beautiful island is only 25 by 150 yards and offers a quiet place for a swim, fabulous lobster lunch, or a drink at the beach bar.
- Scilly Cay - An extremely small islet in the middle of Island Harbour with an on-site restaurant for a memorable lunch (Wednesdays + Sundays only)
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility