Casa de Campo, La Romana, Dominican Republic
Welcome to the most exclusive resort destination in the Caribbean—Casa de Campo Resort and Villas—a stunning 7,000-acre hotel, resort, and residential community in La Romana on the southeastern coast of the Dominican Republic. Enjoy your privacy and the beautiful Dominican Republic at this cozy and cool hideaway. This five bedroom, five bathroom, 3000 square foot home is very centrally located. It is walking distance to tennis courts, and at the end of a quiet, cul-de-sac street.
Walking into the house, the family room opens to the pool and terrace, with plenty of patio furniture and a small bar. The dining area opens to the al fresco dining table. A very well equipped kitchen and a stainless steel BBQ complete the cozy picture.
The large pool and heated jacuzzi located out back are surrounded by a perfectly landscaped garden. The views at sunset from the back patio are incomparable.
On the second floor there are four bedrooms, with en suite bathrooms. The two Master Bedrooms with King size beds have sea views. Two more bedrooms come with two double beds. There is an additional room with 2 bunk beds and a sleeper sofa on the garden level that has a full en suite bathroom - the perfect kids room.
This tropical playground features a unique array of amenities, including an expansive marina, tennis and polo facilities, a world-class shooting center, three championship golf courses—including Pete Dye’s masterpiece, Teeth of the Dog, the #1 ranked course in the Caribbean, and number 39 in the world—and so much more.
Casa de Campo is also home to a variety of gourmet dining options, fantastic bars, and the one-of-a-kind 16th century replica Mediterranean village, Altos de Chavón.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3000 square feet
King, King, 2x Full, and Queen
10 guests maximum
La Romana International Airport (LRM), Punta Cana International (PNA), Las Americas (SDQ0
5 to 50 minutes by car
Backyard oasis with awe-inspiring sunsets.
Additional FeesThere are many other amenities that can be added, such as access to the La Romana Private Golf and Tennis Club via a short membership.
A pristine Mercedes S class with Driver available with special request.
Bikes and Scooters
Activities of Interest
- Dominican Republic Cultural Safari Tour - Learn about the traditional Dominican products and industries such as cacao, coffee, sugar and tobacco.
- Teeth of the Dog - Bucketlist golf course.
- Uwescuba Dive Center - Offers all kind of diving pleasure.
Places of Interest
- Altos de Chavon - An architectural wonder, a 16th century replica of a Mediterranean village perched high above the Chavón River.
- Cueva de las Maravillas - Beautiful caves to visit.
- La Aleta - Numerous Taino artifacts were uncovered at this Indian site following a 1996 excavation.
- Palmillas beach, pristine swimming via 30 minutes hatch ride.
- Punta Cana resorts, visit beach, restaurants and night live; a 50 minute scenic highway drive.
- Samana bay. Whale watching and marvelous beaches.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo