Lahaina View Luxury Home
Maui is a destination for people from all over the world. The year-round exceptional climate here makes it an absolutely special and unmatched location. Lahaina View is situated at an elevation of 1,000 feet above sea level and is just ten minutes to Lahaina town.
The house has an incredible and unobstructed view of the island of Lanai and also most of Molokai. The sunsets from Lahaina View are just epic! At night, the stars are plentiful and very beautiful.
Tailored for indoor and outdoor enjoyment, this well-appointed ranch style home is perfect for entertaining. The exposed beams throughout give a beautiful view and add to the Hawaiian character of the property. This picture-perfect home offers ample accommodations for friends and family alike. The master bedroom has its own private balcony and each bathroom has been furnished with every designer touch possible.
Along with the living room, there are multiple locations for lounging peacefully and admiring the many amazing views. Just outside is the lounge area where guests can watch the sun rise and set or stargaze in the hot tub.
Nearby, in Lahaina, there are many excellent restaurants, art galleries, excursions, whale watching tours in the winter and many spectacular shopping opportunities. Further to the north is Kaanapali and there you will find even more shopping, restaurants and for those who enjoy massages and other spa services, we recommend the Westin Heavenly Spa as a top notch outfit.
Relax all day at Lahaina View by the pool or venture outside, where you'll find an endless amount of island adventure!
Due to the open layout of the pool, the property is unfortunately not suited for children under 7.
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3000 square feet
King, King, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Kahului Airport (Maui International Airport - OGG)
45 minutes by car
Molokai and Lanai views from the property and West Maui mountain views to the East. Beautiful sunsets!
Activities of Interest
- Strike Zone Sportfishing & Bottom Fishing - Enjoy a fishing trip full of humor and professionalism with this captain and crew.
- Northshore Zipline Co. - Maui's original treetop zipline adventure!
- Maui Chocolate Tour - Learn about how cacao is grown harvested, fermented and made into chocolate and hands on stone grinding bean on longer tours.
Places of Interest
- Lahaina town
- Launiupoko State Beach
- Many nearby restaurants
- Walking trails in the neighborhood
- Venus Pool - On a hidden trail behind a curtain of brush is one of the most beautiful swimming and diving spots you will ever see.
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park - Great place to stop for a picnic lunch and photo opp.
- Leilani Farm Sanctuary - These human-animal encounters have proved over and again to be nothing less than genuine healing--on both sides of the equation.
Spacious Home with Stunning Views
My family of 5 stayed at this home for a week. It was maintained very well and the views, especially at sunset, are fantastic. The pool and hot tub area are awesome. The home is less than 10 minutes from Lahaina, which is a great town, and about 15 minutes from Kaanapali Beach. The reason I give it 4 stars and not 5 stars is that you have to get in a car to go to a beach. A great trip!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet