Los Angeles, California
This snazzy Hollywood condo is located on the twelfth floor of a building built during the prime of post-modern architecture. The building itself reflects a time of vibrant color and design, while the unit reflects the modern luxuries of today.
The condo is 1,200 square feet with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. It features a beautiful design aesthetic that incorporates stainless steal appliances, rich mahogany touches, and warm colors.
Boasting an open floor plan in the condo’s living area, quests will be able to entertain with ease. Relax around the TV with beautiful views of the city peering through the windows, or catch up on some work in the office located just behind the large sofa.
The bedrooms are well appointed with ample space to unpack. One room features a King bed while the other is home to a Queen.
Location is ideal for walking to surrounding areas, one minute to Hollywood stars walk & Runyon canyon.
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
1 hour by car
Mandatory $12/day Overnight Valet Parking
Activities of Interest
- Sic-Arc Gallery - Featuring more the 50 eco-friendly architecturally unique instalations.
- Melrose Ave. - Enjoy high-end designer shopping, food, and art!
- Marina Del Ray - Venture out to partake in dinner cruises, boating, sport fishing, parasailing, paddle boarding, and surfing!
Places of Interest
- Arts and Fleas - A must see monthly market where vendors sell art, fashion, and vintage items.
- Church and State - Serving house made charcuterie along with other french classics and creative cocktails in a rustic-chic environment.
- Officine Brera - Sophisticated and contemporary restaurant and bar. With rustic Italian menus and handcrafted cocktails!
- Factory Kitchen - Open kitchen in a reclaimed factory space turning out handmade pastas & traditional Italian dishes.
There are no reviews for this property yet.