Oracle Broadbeach - 2 Bed Premium Ocean Suite
Soaring high above Broadbeach's premier shopping and dining precinct, Oracle Broadbeach offers a chic and exclusive haven for those seeking luxury, sophistication and relaxation.
The contemporary Oracle Broadbeach is only 35 minutes north of Gold Coast airport and an easy one hour drive south of Brisbane. It consists of two architecturally impressive towers each designed to reflect its beach and surfside surroundings.
The Premium Ocean Suites offer a large private balcony and views over the Pacific Ocean, making this the perfect accommodation for couples and families.
The suites are designed and furnished in a stylish and contemporary décor, and the main bedroom has a private ensuite with a separate shower and bath.
The fully equipped kitchen features exceptional fittings which include European appliances, stone bench tops and premium fittings.
Broadbeach is a sensational spot for the family holiday! There is a huge beachfront playground for the kids on the foreshore and lifeguard patrolled surf beach.
It’s a little more relaxed than Surfers Paradise but you’ll still be within arms reach of all the coast has on offer. When it comes to dinner time, the main street is full of world class restaurants and trendy cafes; there is something to suit every taste and budget.
The photos shown here are indicative of the property you will be staying in. The actual residence, with specific photos, will be confirmed on booking.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet
King and King
4 guests maximum
Brisbane Airport or Gold Coast Airport
1 hour by car or 30 minutes by car
The beautiful ocean of the Gold Coast
Additional FeesWifi for a fee
5th and 6th person for a fee
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Surfers Paradise Beach or Broadbeach
- Experience an exceptional golf course, designed by an Australian champion, in the perfect Gold Coast climate. The Glades is a hallmark Greg Norman design, typical of his trademark aggressive layout.
- Broadbeach is one of the best places on earth to learn to surf. At Broadbeach Surf School all ages are welcome to learn from experienced surfers who love to surf.
- Come on a wine tasting tour of Mount Tamborine wineries, high in the Gold Coast Hinterland. Against the scenic backdrop of a tranquil rainforest and mountain villages.
Places of Interest
- Discover the spectacular waterfalls and cool forests of Springbrook National Park, the tumbling creeks and waterfalls of Gondwana Rainforest and the lookouts, picnic spots, glow-worms and wineries of Mount Tamborine.
- Pacific Fair is Queensland’s newest shopping and dining destination.
- The Broadbeach Art and Craft Markets offer a great family day out on the first and third Sunday of every month, all year round. With over 150 stalls of locally made crafts, fresh produce, preserves, cookies and cakes there is something for everyone.
- The spectacular Hinterland is best experienced with a ride along mountain trails to scenic lookouts, beautiful rock pools and the lush rainforest of Numinbah Valley. Or go for a gallop along the beach.
What you see is not what you get.
The view from the apartment was nice but the one we were allocated was not even in the same building as that shown on the website. Two skyscrapers blocked much of the view of the ocean. The layout of the apartment was also inferior to that shown, maintenance was poor (entry door wouldn't lock, one balcony door wouldn't open), and the "exclusive haven" for those seeking "luxury and sophistication" came with one towel per person, Nescafe instant coffee, very ordinary cutlery and crockery and wifi at $10/day to name a few of the shortcomings. The description on Third Home does say that the photos are indicative but the reality was certainly less than depicted. We were disappointed. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Workout Facility