London, United Kingdom
The Garden View Flat
The Garden View Flat
***This member typically deposits one week, but is open to requests for a second consecutive week.***
Enjoy this tastefully appointed, bright and modern flat overlooking one of Knightsbridge’s most desirable garden squares. This two bedroom, two bath home will provide ample accommodation for a group of four. Located on a quiet street, just moments away from the tube station, you'll find this lovely property tucked away on the top floor of a Victorian building.
The flat is just one block from Hyde Park/Kensington Gardens. Harrods, the Royal Albert Hall and the South Kensington museums are all within a quick five to ten minute walk and there is easy access via the underground, bus and taxi to West End theatre, shopping and many tourist sites.
Guests enter into the spacious living room, decorated with a contemporary aesthetic. Escape the clutter here, as the flat has been decorated with a luxe minimalist approach, which helps showcase the most special feature of this property: the lovely step balcony that overlooks the square gardens. There is also an adjoining terrace for al fresco dining.
The kitchen is brand new and fully equipped to cook a meal for those meals where you feel like staying in. London is a fantastic food city however, so you'll likely be taking in the amazing dining often!
There are two bedrooms with comfortable King size beds. The Master bedroom has a large closet space and an en suite bathroom. You'll find another plush king size bed in the second bedroom as well.
The Flat is warm in the winter and very cool in the summer. It is an ideally luxe property and a perfect home from which to discover the many sights and sounds of London and where you can truly live like a Londoner!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1300 square feet
King and King
4 guests maximum
Heathrow Airport (LHR)
40 minutes by car
City, Private Garden and Hyde Park views
Activities of Interest
- London Walks - "London's best guided walks" - meet at tube stops
- Short term bike hire from kiosks everywhere - use the new Bike Highway
- Concerts and sporting events at the nearby Royal Albert Hall
- Free guided tours of the Victoria and Albert museum
Places of Interest
- Hyde Park - one of the largest parks in London and one of its Royal Parks.
- Knightsbridge - Swanky neighborhood full of upscale shopping and dining.
- South Kensington museums - V&A, Natural History and more
- Royal Albert Hall - One of Britain's great Victorian splendours, most famous for the Proms classical music festival.
- Harrods - The world's most famous department store.
- Soho - This buzzing and unique central London neighbourhood is home to bars and galleries.
- Buckingham Palace - The official London residence of the UK's sovereigns since 1837.
- Kings Road Shopping Districts - Here you'll find an eclectic mix of trendy boutiques, unique labels, designer shops and high-street staples.
Garden View Flat - 5 star
We had the most wonderful stay at The Garden View Flat. It was beautifully appointed with everything you could possibly need. The decor modern and fresh and just so comfortable. The location is perfect - directly beside a lovely little private park in a quiet neighborhood but extremely central - 10 min walk to Harrods and a 2 min walk to Hyde Park. We couldn't have asked for more perfect vacation - thank you! ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet