Highline Mountain Retreat
Highline Mountain Retreat
This gorgeous, mountain escape with four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,300 squarefoot is located in the popular West Vail area. Entirely renovated with designer touches throughout, the home has a warm, rustic cabin feel with re-finished wood ceilings and beams, brand new flagstone fireplace and stunning hardwood floors.
There are two separate living spaces both with flat-screen TV’s - one for the adults and one for the kids! The main living room has beautiful vaulted wood ceilings with a flagstone gas-burning fireplace. Cozy up in front of the fire, as a fitting end to a perfect vacation day. Oversized windows throughout the property offer stunning views.
The fully equipped kitchen offers state of the art appliances, granite counter tops with generous counter space. There is everything you need to make an intimate dinner of large feast. The dining room accommodates up to ten and bar seating accommodates an additional eight guests, offering ample space for everyone to relax and enjoy.
The master bathroom features an incredible en suite bathroom with a steam and rainfall shower and soaking tub. A strategically placed window in the shower allows you to enjoy a treetop view with complete privacy. There are three additional bedrooms, one fit with a Queen, another with double Queens, an the third with a pyramid bunk.
Situated on a ¼ acre and nestled among beautiful pine trees, this home is located just steps from the free, Town of Vail bus service, which provides service to the Heart of Lionshead or Vail Village.
Both are accessible in minutes and offer something for everyone, dining, shopping, entertainment, theater, skiing and/or summer activities. Looking for some exercise in the warmer months, ride your bike to town along the scenic Gore Creek bikeway (about 10-15 minute bike ride). No car needed, but in case you have one, there is a large garbage and heated driveway.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2300 square feet
King, Queen, 2x Queen, and Bunk
10 guests maximum
Denver International Airport (DIA) or Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
2.5 hours by car (DIA), 30 minutes by car (EGE)
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Timberline Tours - Offering Vail-area whitewater rafting and jeep adventures to Vail, Colorado visitors, locals, families and corporate groups, Timberline Tours is the largest and most experienced outfitter in the region.
- AVA Rafting & Zipline - World-class Colorado rafting trips on 8 rivers for all ages and abilities, zipline tours and rock climbing on our 44-acre mountain property.
- Vail Stables - Horseback Riding through the Rocky Mountains.
Places of Interest
- Vail Village - A perfect place for a family stroll after skiing or a bar hopping night out on the town.
- Beaver Creek - Experience a luxurious retreat featuring world-class skiing in Colorado and dining, breathtaking views and soothing spas.
- Betty Ford Alpine Gardens - Tranquil botanical center with tours.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet