Kiawah Island, South Carolina
Perched in a sun drenched location of the Vanderhorst Plantation on Kiawah Island, this four bedroom, three bathroom, 3,219 squarefoot home is the perfect location to retreat to for some island time. The home has custom touches including natural hardwood floors, granite countertops, upscale molding, and custom cabinets and is set among a luscious green landscape of a golf course.
The spacious, open, gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, custom cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, large center island with prep sink, and breakfast area with seating for four. Appliances like a GE Profile refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher, Wolf range and a wine cooler are everything you will need for preparing your vacation meals. Additional seating for four on barstools at the breakfast bar provides plenty of seating for family and friends. There is also a large separate dining room with seating for six so family meals can be enjoyed together.
The kitchen opens to the main living area with wall mounted flat screen TV, built in shelves and cabinets. This area offers lots of seating, including a sofa sleeper, and access to the back deck and pool where you can relax and enjoy the fairway views.
The enclosed sunroom off of the kitchen and breakfast area also opens to the deck and has floor to ceiling windows to let in the natural light and beautiful views.
The master suite is located downstairs and offers access to the back deck, fairway views, wall mounted flat screen TV, and large private bathroom with custom cabinets, double sink and vanity areas, jetted tub, and separate walk in shower.
Three additional bedrooms are located upstairs - a second master bedroom with king size bed and private bathroom, a bedroom with a king size bed and shared bathroom with a bedroom with a double and a twin bed. These three bedrooms open to a sitting area that serves as an additional gathering space for family.
The home faces the Turtle Point Golf Course and offers relaxing views of the 9th fairway from the living areas, master suite, and pool deck across the back of the home. The pristine Kiawah Island beach is only a short bike ride or a 15 minute walk away.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3219 square feet
King, King, Queen, and 2x Full
10 guests maximum
Charleston International Airport (CHS)
30 minutes by car
Beautiful views of the Golf Course
Activities of Interest
- Gold - Kiawah Island is home to a handful of top-par courses.
- Sonny Boy Charters - Operating out of Bohicket Marina, Sonny Boy Charters provides unforgettable nearshore and inshore fishing charters, dolphin watching tours, or sunset cruises
- Tidal Trails - Join us on an exclusive guided tour of the beautiful secluded Kiawah Island. Tidal Trails offers exclusive guided nature tours.
Places of Interest
- Charleston - Make a day trip to this historic, sea-side town.
- Fort Sumter - Take a tour of the sea fort in Charleston, South Carolina, notable for two battles of the American Civil War.
- Bohickett Marina - Marina and Waterfront Market with wet and dry storage slips for lease, between Kiawah and Seabrook Islands.
- Beachwalker County Park - Secluded, quiet, and very nice beach.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo