Rosemary Beach, Florida
The Soul of Rosemary
The Soul of Rosemary
Have you ever longed for the "good ol' days?" Well, Rosemary Beach is like a slice of rose-colored history with all the modern conveniences you could ever desire. Park the car, because you'll only need a comfortable pair of shoes and a cushy bike when you stay at this incredible, three-bedroom, 1500 square-foot home. Everything is under a mile away, may it be the beach, town center, or our award winning pools.
Our Carey McWhorter designed home reflects the unique architecture of Rosemary - influenced by that in the West Indies and New Orleans. With three bedrooms and two bunk beds, the home sleeps eight comfortably. Enjoy the open floor plan downstairs as you prepare a meal in the gourmet kitchen while visiting with friends and family in the living and dining areas. Bring the outside in by opening the expansive front doors, which lead to the comfortable, wrap-around covered front porch.
The bedrooms upstairs are comfortable and modern, each with a digital flat screen TV. Each bunk also has its own digital flat screen TV/DVD combo. Enjoy high-speed wireless (Wi-Fi) internet and speakers for the entertainment system throughout the house and outside living areas. The master bedroom and a guest bedroom lead to the enormous wrap-around and shuttered sleeping porch. The deep seating chairs, lounges and hammock beckons guests to sneak away for an afternoon nap.
Step off the back patio into the private and tranquil courtyard (walled and gated), with gas grill and relaxing water feature. The two-car covered parking and outdoor shower are handy. You are steps away from the town square and the Spa. The boardwalk off the front porch will lead you to the East Long Green in seconds. The pools, fitness center, tennis courts, and beach are just minutes away by walking or on a bike, and we are happy to lend our THIRDHOME guests two adult bikes while they stay with us.
Rosemary Beach is an extraordinary place. Setting atop high dunes overlooking the pristine beaches of the whitest sand and the emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico, the Rosemary community is a renowned example of a New Urbanism traditional Neighborhood Development. Inspired by other classic beach towns, the 107-acre, gulf-front town of Rosemary Beach was designed to bring back the notions of community, neighborhood, and convenience. Easily accessible by air or by car, the town is a 20-minute drive from the Panama City-Bay County International Airport
Turn off the cell phone, close the laptop and get ready to unwind in one of the best beach getaways around the world. We know you'll love this THIRDHOME as much as we do.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1500 square feet
Queen, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport - ECP
20 minutes by car
Beautiful courtyard views!
Activities of Interest
- TImpoochee Trail - This trail runs through rugged, gorgeous nature, and is perfect for a leisurely bike ride.
- Coldwater Excursions - Take a guided kayak ride through some of Northwest Florida's most beautiful springs and unique ecosystems.
- Wild Thang Airboat Tours - Take a thrilling ride along marshes and backwater creeks, searching for alligators, herons, and dolphins along the way!
- Pier Park - Enjoy Panama City's main attraction for shopping and entertainment!
- Shark's Tooth Golf Club - Tucked among the oaks and pines of the coastal sanctuary of the Wild Heron community, Shark's Tooth offers a challenging layout that is truly one of a kind.
Places of Interest
- 30A Farmer's Market - The farmer's market offers plenty to take in, from fresh produce to homemade crafts.
- Shimmering Seas Jewelry and Gifts - Peruse through elegant, one of a king designs at this charming local shop.
- Camp Helen State Park - Explore the environmental treasure that is Camp Helen State Park.
- Sundog Books - This cozy bookstore is a Seaside staple, and offers a familiar atmosphere that you'll love.
- Edward's Fine Food and Wine - This eatery offers sophisticated American cuisine with a focus on seafood, served in an elegant, upscale dining room.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Indoor Pool
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo