Charming Seaview Normandy Mansion
This mansion was built in the 1900's, when the Parisian high society (Flaubert, Proust) used to come to Normandy for healthy sea bathes and the distinguished entertainment of casinos and horse racing
It is a typical 2 storey Norman house with a seaview that you can enjoy from inside, the balcony, the garden or the terrace. It has 5 bedrooms and has been recently renovated in a traditional French style.
It is designed to accommodate 2 families or more, and we love to spend weekends there with family and friends. It features a dining room, large living-room and a small and cosy living-room with a fireplace.
It is just 200 km from Paris, so it is easy to combine with a stay in the capital.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2000 square feet
King, King, King, 2x Twin, and King
11 guests maximum
Deauville–Normandie Airport - DOL
10 mn by car
Wonderful view. Large and full of light. Very central to visit Normandy.
Activities of Interest
- Within 15 minute drive you can enjoy various activities for the whole family : golf, horse riding and races, sailing, tennis, karting, bowling, shopping, casinos, etc.
- Children clubs on the beach in the summer.
- American film festival in September.
Places of Interest
- Honfleur with its picturesque harbour: art galleries, antiques, local eateries or fancy restaurants.
- The lively town of Deauville: beautiful beach, horse races, shopping and casino.
- D Day beaches and Caen WWII memorial
- Enjoy the typical and quiet villages in the local countryside
- The charming fishing village of Trouville where fishermen selling their catch in the early morning
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet