Palm Desert, California
Tuscany in the Palm Desert
Tuscany in the Palm Desert
This gorgeous, pristine modified Palermo plan home, is located in the sought after Venezia neighborhood of Palm Desert! Three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 3,173 square feet, this home is meticulously maintained to house up to six guests for a week of luxury in the dessert.
Inviting and entirely gated, there is a south-facing courtyard with fireplace welcoming guests upon arrival. Through the front door the home opens to the foyer and lovely great room with fireplace and built-ins. The gourmet kitchen features granite counter-tops, large cook top with pot filler, double ovens, pendant lighting and a large pantry.
The light and bright master suite with expanded walk-in closet and luxurious master bath, houses a King bed. Two guest bedrooms follow in the same light and bright style of décor, one fit with a Queen and the other with two twins.
Private rear yard has heated pebble tech salt water pool/spa with covered lanai featuring third fireplace, patio furniture and ceiling fan/light. This home features a custom gas BBQ Island and a three-car garage.
Located in the heart of Palm Desert off Portola Avenue just south of Hovley Lane East, Venezia is just minutes from the El Paseo shopping district, Eisenhower Medical Center, McCallum Theatre, Westfield Shopping Mall, schools, entertainment, world-class golf and many other Palm Desert attractions.
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3600 square feet
King, Queen, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)
30 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Shadow Mountain Golf Course - Golf and be a part of history in this legendary course designed by Gene Sarazen.
- Westfield Palm Desert - Shop at all your favorite stores or catch a movie at this local favorite.
- Coachella Valley - This home is located less than an hour from the home to one of the largest music and art festivals in the world.
Places of Interest
- Living Desert Zoo & Gardens - Visit this peaceful Desert Zoo, stroll at your own pace, and be sure to wear a hat!
- La Quinta Brewing Co. - Make new friends in the tasting room, or head to the back to watch the brew masters at work!
- Clementine - Dine at this beautiful homage to the bright marketplaces of "The Countries of the Sun"- Italy, France, Spain, Morocco, and other countries along the Mediterranean.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet