Cabo San Lucas BCS, Mexico
Casa de Phoenix
Casa de Phoenix
Casa de Phoenix is an archetypal hacienda located right by the water on the tip of the Baja Peninsula. Exquisite design, loads of perks and a dry tropical climate combine for an ultimate luxury holiday experience. After your stay at Casa de Phoenix, you will surely emerge rejuvenated, much like the mythical fire bird for which this elegant villa has been named.
Extending from the main area is an outdoor terrace with a lovely ocean view. A gorgeous infinity pool is accompanied by beach chairs, parasols, a premium barbeque, a shaded alfresco dining area and a wet bar. Just above is a full length balcony spanning the entire upper level.
The outdoor Jacuzzi also makes a great place to unwind. Indoors, you will find a home theatre and Wi-Fi access. You will also have complimentary admittance to the exclusive Punta Ballena Beach Club, which features a state-of-the-art fitness center, several swimming pools and a fine dining restaurant overlooking the Sea of Cortez.
Finely crafted Mexican ironwork as well as quality furnishings add to the rustic sophistication of this home. The open and airy living room has been designed with a two story ceiling and magnificent, winding, dual staircases. The open plan kitchen, with center island bar, and dining area, with a quaint wooden table, provides ultimate convenience.
Four naturally lit and pristine bedrooms welcome up to ten visitors at Casa de Phoenix. Each bedroom includes an en-suite bathroom, air conditioning and a ceiling fan. The master suite includes a California king size bed and a Jacuzzi.
Known for it’s nightlife and the fabulous El Arco rock formation, Cabo San Lucas is a dream destination. For lovers of water sports, the Los Cabos Corridor offers many options along its various beaches. Golf aficionados will feel right at home in the “Tourist Corridor.” However you spend your time while a guest of Casa de Phoenix, you will no doubt return home on the winged energy of the therapeutic southern sun.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3000 square feet
King, Queen, 2x Full, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Los Cabos International Airport - SJD
30 minutes by car
Ocean, pool and neighborhood views!
Activities of Interest
- Cabo San Lucas boasts six championship golf courses including Tom Weiskopf's eighteen-whole Desert Course and Jack Nicklaus' Signature Course
- Snorkel and swim at one of the many fantastic beaches of Cabo San Lucas. Some favorites include Lover's Beach and Divorce Beach, both positioned near Land's End
- Hike to Fox Canyon and enjoy the amazing nuances of the desert. Fox Canyon is home to a magnificent 50-ft waterfall. After your hike, enjoy an afternoon swimming in natural pools, sliding down natural waterslides and jumping off cliffs!
Places of Interest
- Todos Santos – For great food visit Todos Santos where the fish is caught daily and the ranches are local meaning the ingredients are very fresh.
- El Arco – A natural rock arch off the coast of Cabo San Lucas. There is also the chance to see sea-lions when visiting the Arch.
- Twenty miles northeast, San Jose del Cabo is Cabo San Lucas' sister city, a charming and romantic colonial town with the flavor of Old Mexico.
EXCELLENT CABO RETREAT
My family enjoyed a wonderful week at Casa de Phoenix in Cabo San Lucas. The home was very comfortable and conveniently located to downtown Cabo. The private beach club and restaurant was an excellent place to relax and enjoy an excellent meal and drinks. We spent a lot of time just using the pool and hanging out at this well appointed home. The owner and property manager made sure that our stay was welcome and enjoyable. We would definitely recommend Casa de Phoenix and would stay here again for sure!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet