Kissamos Chania, Greece
Villa Harmony is perched high on the hillside overlooking the turquoise waters of the Aegean Sea and with its north east facing position, catches the early morning sunshine. This property is the architectural mirror image of villa Symphony and features much of the same living space and use of materials.
The main entrance opens to a two storey high living room which has many large windows that allow the flow of light and add to the general airy atmosphere of this modern villa. Talented local interior designer Stavroula Mauromataki, has tastefully decorated throughout the property with paintings and pottery unique to local Greek artists.
Both master and guest bedrooms feature the highest quality furnishings and fittings and aesthetic materials, ensuring the greatest of comfort throughout.
The outdoor area features a good size infinity swimming pool with characteristic Cimentogonia surfaces and a large seating/dining area covered with a technologically advanced pergola which creates both shade and lets in sunlight. Luxurious and sophisticated sun loungers adorn the spacious terrace giving you options for any time of the day.
Those seeking a combination of privacy, modern and comfortable living in stunning natural surroundings will find villa Harmony to be the ideal choice.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1250 square feet
King and King
5 guests maximum
Chania International Airport - CHQ
30 minutes by car
Stunning views out to the Aegean sea
Activities of Interest
- The Port of Kissamos is a stone’s throw away from Agios Georgios and from here, you can take a boat ride to the pirate island of Gramvousa and the world famous Balos Lagoon.
- The villa is five minutes drive away from the impressive golden sands of Falasarna beach (voted one of the top five best beaches in Greece) with its unspoilt turquoise waters and an interesting archaeological site.
Places of Interest
- Koum Kapi – Meaning ‘sand gate’ in Turkish is just beyond the old town district of Chania and is a must visit spot in the area to get a full sense of the charm of the town.
- LIMNOUPOLIS Water Park
- Archaeological Museum of Chania
- Knossos – This settlement was the center of the Minoan civilisation and was first excavated at the beginning of the twentieth century. It is an important archaeological sites for the understanding of ancient Greece.
- Samaria Gorge – Hikers are well rewarded by the beauty of the area.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet