Port Douglas, Australia
Just one hour drive north from Cairns, Port Douglas is surrounded by forest and the Coral Sea.
The climate is seductive and balmy days become tropical evenings with starry skies.
It is the only place where two World Heritage listed jewels exist; The Great Barrier Reef and, the rainforest of Daintree and Cape Tribulation. Refresh, restore and revitalise in the aquamarine reef waters of the Coral Sea, the crystal creeks of Mossman Gorge, and the palm fringed golden sands of Port Douglas’ Four Mile Beach.
Discover the wonderful northern tropics of Australia through Daintree Rainforest walks and safaris, diving and snorkeling the reef and sailing the waterways. Be inspired by the amazing array of nature and wildlife and glorious simplicity.
Just 100 metres from the famous Four Mile Beach this fabulous apartment has two well-equipped bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms.
A lounge/reading room which opens out onto a very large balcony which catches the sea breezes late afternoon making it perfect for drinks/cocktails.
There is also a bbq on the balcony with a dining table and six chairs to enable you to benefit from some al fresco dining.
Condo with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2000 square feet
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
45 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Head out to The Great Barrier Reef and embark on any number of the available adventure activities such as snorkelling, scuba diving, glass-bottom boat experiences or take a Low Isles yacht cruise.
- Low Isles present the opportunity for a leisurely, stress-free visit exemplified by operators Sailaway and Wavedancer.
- The Wildlife Habitat puts a real emphasis on getting “hands-on” with the animals and encouraging interactivity that is always a hit with the kids and visitors from abroad in particular.
Places of Interest
- Our apartment is just 100 metres from the famous Four Mile Beach
- Enjoy Marina Mirage and Rainforest Habitat Wildlife Sanctuary which are both close by
- Flagstaff Hill is an easily accessible summit that serves as Port Douglas' ultimate viewing point, providing majestic, sweeping views of the sandy Four Mile Beach below as well as the surrounding mountain and sea panorama.
We had excellent time staying in Port Douglas , Australia at Villa Lotus. Barbara and her husband were very welcoming and very friendly. Place was very clean , comfortable and convenient we felt very relaxed. We will recommend highly the above property to anyone visiting Great Barrier Reef. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet