Hanalei, kauai, Hawaii
Hale Luia Bungalow
Hale Luia Bungalow
Nestled between the verdant mountains of the North Shore and the golden beaches with crystal clear water at Hanalei Bay, Hanalei, Hawaii is a perfectly hidden gem for a picturesque getaway. With a population of just under 500, this town is one of the most ideal places to step off of the grid for a week, yet still have access to modern luxuries and amenities. This studio with full kitchen, bath, A/C and 500 square feet, grab your closest friend or loved one and head to the most beautiful get away imaginable.
Hale Luia is an open and bright Hawaiian style bungalow that features an open beam ceiling, Koa hardwood floors, island style furnishings and plenty of space to relax and unwind. Windows galore let the hypnotizing sights and sounds of the island flow through the home at all times.
For the nights when guests decide to stay in and prepare a home cooked meal, there is a fully equipped kitchen with plenty of space and utensils for food preparation. However, within walking distance, are numerous restaurants waiting to be discovered by foodies from all corners of the world.
When it comes time to cozy up at the end of the day, the bungalow is equipped with a king size bed that is topped off with light and airy linens. For an afternoon nap, there is also a day bed nestled away in the corner. From both beds guests have perfect views of the surrounding, tropical jungle.
The bathroom gives guests plenty of privacy from the rest of the home. There is a tiled vanity that provides plenty of countertop and cabinet space for guests to unpack, and a spacious, walk-in shower.
Located just a few minutes from beautiful Hanalei Bay, guests can walk or bike here to experience an entirely breathtaking view. Also a short walk away is Hanalei town where you can meander through shops, boutiques, art galleries, restaurants and much more!
An attached two bedroom home can also be booked in conjunction. Please see Third Home property 12874, Hale Luia Paradise.
Escape to this Hawaii destination and have an experience to brag about to all of your friends.
**PLEASE SEE THE ADDITIONAL FEES SECTION FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS STAY
Single Family Home with 2 levels
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 500 square feet
2 guests maximum
Lihue Airport (LIH)
1 hour by car
Tropical jungle and mountains
**There is a $250.00 service charge (plus a 3% processing fee) associated with this property. Coldwell Banker Bali Hai Realty (“Bali Hai”) will be in touch to process this charge within 24-hours of booking. This service charge for THIRDHOME members includes the following:
-Approximately 45 days before arrival, your Bali Hai Host will reach out to begin the travel planning process
-In-person Meet & Greet for check-in
-Home tour / introduction
-Proactive assistance provided throughout stay
-A complimentary mid-stay clean is included (no linen change)
-Departure cleaning is included
-Additional hours of host time available for an additional fee
-Pre-arrival grocery shopping at additional charge
-Daily Housekeeping available for an additional fee with coordination prior to arrival.
Local #TVR 4339 tax 14.42%
Activities of Interest
- Napali Coast Hanalei Tours - Explore secluded beaches, ancient Hawaiian sites, tropical reefs, majestic valleys, sea caves and thousand-foot waterfalls. See where movies like South Pacific, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Descendent and more were filmed.
- Napali Raft Adventure by Holo Holo Charters - The most fun and efficient way to see the Napali coastline. Your knowledgeable Captain and crew will share the history and legends of this enchanting area, which was once home to hundreds of Hawaiians.
- Surfing & SUP
Places of Interest
- Hanalei Beach - Soft sand, wide beach, calm water, and plenty of spots for surfing. Clean showers and bathrooms as well!
- Limahuli Garden and Preserve - Backdropped by the majestic Makana Mountain and overlooking the Ocean, a tour through this tropical garden is surely a memorable excursion.
- Hanalei Valley Lookout - A great quick-stop, photo-op that over looks the Taro fields and mountains.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet