The beaches of Kailua are renown for their fine white sands, blue green waters and serenity. Located on the beautiful and quiet beach of Lanikai, this 2,400 square foot home boasts four bedrooms, ample living space, and amazing views of the Mokulua Islands. The lot is private and gated with a pool, hot tub, large grass lawn and separate guest house.
The living area is an open and bright space with a large, newly remodeled kitchen and bathroom, dining room and living room. This home is the perfect spot for a family retreat or friends getaway.
Ocean breezes and lapping waves sing you to sleep and the sky ablaze with color greets your mornings. The new state of the art entertainment system provides Netflix and blue ray, surround sound. Concealed speakers are placed throughout the home and are available for connection to your IPod or phone.
The master suite features a beautiful hand carved teak four-post canopy bed, 6' x 6' steam room with six shower heads and a 6' marble tub. Each bedroom is fit with luxurious linens and top-of-the-line mattresses - three are Kings and the fourth is a Queen.
Kailua is a charming town that has many delicious restaurants and shopping for everyone. You can get all the essentials and find many things to take home as mementos of your Hawaiian vacation.
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2400 square feet
King, King, King, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
30 minutes by car
Gorgeous view of the famed Mokolua Islands just offshore!
Activities of Interest
- Kailua Beach Adventures - Specializing in guided kayak tours, kayak rentals, snorkeling, stand-up-paddling, boogie boards, surfing and bike rentals, KBA looks to share their 'stoke' for the ocean!
- Aaron's Dive Shop - Top rated diving tours on in Kailua!
- Kailua Town Farmers Market - Pick up local groceries and so much more!
Places of Interest
- Botanical Garden
- Pearl Harbor - Reserve your tour and visit the USS Arizona Memorial and other historic sites.
- Lanikai Brewing Company - Enjoy a locally crafted beer...or two!
- Hanauma Bay State Park - Formed within a volcanic cone, today the Bay offers a pristine marine ecosystem that allow visitors an amazing place to snorkel daily!
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo