Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Gorgeous Villa Joatinga Rio
Rio de Janeiro is an inspiring city; its stunning tropical setting is matched by its fun-loving residents. Sheer granite peaks rise from the ocean between glorious stretches of sand. Skyscrapers vie for space with gracefully aging colonial buildings as lush forests tumble down hillsides up to the city limits.
Much of Rio’s coastal landscape (including the iconic statue of Christ the Redeemer) has been granted World Heritage status by UNESCO.
Frequently voted the friendliest and happiest city in the world, Rio revels in life. Irregardless of background or status, Cariocas (locals) share a passion for existence through three obsessions: the beach, football and Carnival.
For Carnival, please refer to the following exclusive option: https://www.thirdhome.com/properties/17052-samba-at-the-rio-carnival-brazil-curated-exclusive
Perfectly located, this home is close to all attractions in Rio, and still providing a relaxing feel. Located in a high end condominium, Joatinga, it is surrounded by an abundance of exotic and tropical plants, it will make you feel at one with nature.
Joatinga Beach is 5min walking distance, and shopping malls, Leblon and Ipanema are within 15-20min drive.
600sqm of built area on a 900sqm of land, the property has a gorgeous living area with high ceilings and breathtaking ocean and mountain views.
It features 3 beautiful ensuite bedrooms with balconies, office/study opening onto a charming garden, spacious equipped gym with additional office space, bathroom and sliding doors that open onto the front yard.
The property also features an eco-style architecture with stone, wood and natural finishes; marvelous ocean views from the top floor terraces. A swimming pool with sun loungers and an outdoor dining area also offering sea views.
It has a large fully equipped kitchen with commercial grade appliances and dining area.
There is also:
- Air-conditioning throughout the house.
- 4 car parking garage.
- Outdoor basketball practice court.
- 24 hour gated condominium security
If you don't see a week listed - please feel free to request a week.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 5 baths, 6000 square feet
King, Full, and Full
6 guests maximum
Rio de Janeiro–Galeão International Airport - GIG
30 minutes by car
Beautiful ocean and mountain views
Activities of Interest
- Joatinga is a secluded beach surrounded by mountains and just 5 minutes walking from the house.
- Gavea Rock is an impressive granite mountain, popular spot for trained hikers and it is considered one of the most dangerous places regarding the rock climbing conditions.
- Paragliding and Hand gliding, always assisted by instructors, is a wonderful and breathtaking experience offers marvelous views of the Tijuca Reserve and the Atlantic Rain Forest. An unforgettable experience that we recommend for your trip to Rio.
- Sao Conrado beach (Pepino beach), is located between Leblon and Barra da Tijuca, is beautiful and one of the best sunny spots in Rio. Also known for its strong water swells which makes it an interesting destination for experienced surfers.
- Two golf courses nearby with fantasist views of Gavea Rock (10'drive)
- Surf, windsurfing, kitesurfing at Barra beach (10' drive)
Places of Interest
- Joatinga beach is one of the most gorgeous beaches in the city and can only be accessed by car. Displaying incredible natural beauty, the beaches in the area are popular amongst surfers, windsurfers, body boarders, fishing enthusiasts and cyclists.
- Statue of Christ, also known as Christ the Redeemer (in portuguese, O Cristo Redentor). is 39.6 meters high (130 ft), and 30 meters (98 ft) wide –from one hand to the other-, it is among the monuments of this type, almost the tallest in the world.
- Rio de Janeiro is well known as the Carnival’s Capital of the World. This huge celebration is the main event of the year. Even though the official carnival lasts only four days, the street parades and the celebrations last for almost two weeks.
The perfect home to enjoy the best of Rio
There are so many good things about this villa that it's hard to choose just a few to comment! It was A privilege staying at such a beautiful home. Extremely well decorated and in a perfect location, the house is very well equipped overall. For the fitness fans, there is a full modern gym. For the chefs, the kitchen is very functional and has all appliances necessary for a nice cooking night. And for those seeking tranquility, nothing beats reading a book with those views. The suites are spacious and airy, the pool was clear and the panoramic views from the balconies and big windows in the living room is magnificent. You are a 5-minute walk from the most beautiful beach in Rio and 5-minute drive from great restaurants and attractions. The owners made us feel at home and gave us many local tips that made our stay incredible. We can only be grateful for having had such an amazing week!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Gated Community
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility