Circle Gold Canyon, Arizona
The desert is a peaceful place to retreat and get away from it all. Let this quiet, three bedroom, three bathroom, 3,865 square foot home be your home base as you explore the breathtaking parks, history, and culture that surrounds the area. Sitting upon a double lot that features a luscious garden chock-full of fruit trees, it will not take guests long to understand why this home is named, “The Oasis.”
Whether entertaining indoors in the open living area, or outside on the covered patio, guests will find that there is plenty of space for everyone. In the home’s living room, there is a comfortable sectional sofa that is nestled around a flat screen TV and a fireplace. Through the double doors that lead outdoors, there is even more seating scattered throughout the fenced in backyard.
Perfectly appointed, the homes kitchen is a chef’s dream. Expansive counter space, stainless steel appliances, and all the utensils needed to prepare a beautiful meal, can be found here. Around the counter, is bar top seating, making it he perfect place for entertaining and socializing with friends. Just to the side, is a breakfast nook surrounded by windows.
With three, spacious King suites, guests will have plenty of private space in this social home. Each suite is complete with a seating area, flat-screen TV, and extremely spacious closet. The ensuite bathrooms include ample counter space, walk in showers, and jetted tubs – the perfect remedy after a long day of hiking in the desert sun. For extra guests, the den can be converted into a sleeping area.
Quite possibly, the best spot in the house to unwind after a day of adventuring is the backyard oasis. Cozy seating has been placed around a mesa fireplace that faces Superstition Mountain. Many guests will find that the sunset views form the backyard are some of the most memorable views around.
Close by, enjoy the many golf courses and hiking trails. Whether eating in or taking out, there are many wonderful restaurants within a fifteen minute drive. Spend a day at the spa located at the Gold Canyon Hotel and Spa Golf Resort just minutes from the house. This Resort offers two well-groomed golf courses for your enjoyment, both located on Dinosaur Mountain.
Single Family Home with 0 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3865 square feet
King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - PHX
40 minutes by car
Superstition Mountain view
Activities of Interest
- Apache Trail Tours - Guided tours in the historic Superstition Mountain wilderness and along the scenic Apache Trail. Providing 4x4 off-road desert and smooth scenic canyon tours for over 20 years!
- Barleens Arizona Opry - Versatile musicians, hilarious comedians, and top-notch variety entertainers team up for matinee and evening performances complete with a tasty meal like Grandma used to make!
- Superstition Zipline - Birds-eye views of the Sonora Desert, the Superstition Mtns, and Goldfield Ghost Town at 120' in the air. You will enjoy a zipline ride with a friend!
Places of Interest
- Gold Canyon - Offers two 18-hole courses in Gold Canyon other amenities include spa, pool, and dining.
- Silly Mountain Park - A moderate hiking area with beautiful views of Gold Canyon.
- Hieroglyphic Canyon Trail - A beautiful, moderate hike with a waterfall at the top.
- Dolly Steamboat - If you want to spend a relaxing afternoon or evening looking at the beautiful flora and fauna of the lower Sonoran Desert, take a cruise on the Junior Grand Canyon on Canyon Lake.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo