The fully remodelled 4 bedroom/4 bathroom casa is a luxurious example of boho-chic international design blended with local craftsmanship. The massive palapa roof draws a fresh breeze off the ocean, and provides cooling shade over the open plan living area.
The fully equipped kitchen is decorated with hand painted azul tiles contrasting with the Pulido mosaic floors which span the living area and terraza. The impressive native wood table hosts a dinner for up to 20 guests with views of the jungle and Pacific, and a light and airy double bedroom with queen bed opens out to the adjacent living area.
Downstairs is divided into 3 large double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, and a spacious lounge area with a small kitchen, dining table and TV. One of the bedrooms is set up for families with additional bunk beds.
Natural ventilation flows from the ocean view decks of each room through to the main doors opening onto the pool terrace. The beautifully appointed master suite has views to Monkey Mountain and an open air bathroom looking towards to ocean.
A tropical breakfast and daily housekeeping are provided to guests free of charge.
The property is fully-staffed and guests are recommended to tip generously in the region of $20 per room per day so for a full villa (4 bedrooms) it should be at least $80 per day.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2500 square feet
King, King, King, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Puerto Vallarta Airport
45 mins by car
Stunning views of the Ocean
Activities of Interest
- By night the culture comes to life in Suyalita with friendly cantinas serving local cocktails, live music and a vibrant atmosphere to enjoy
- Fantastic range of water-sport activites including kite surfing, paddle boarding, diving and snorkeling.
- These seas are also great for coastal and blue water fishing, whale watching, spear-fishing and free diving.
Places of Interest
- Suyalita's cobblestone streets are lined with family-run shops, charming local restaurants and up-scale boutiques providing hours of leisurely activity.
- Nearby Punta Mita, San Francisco and La Cruz make this neighbourhood a fantastic option for your holidays with stunning beaches and great food and cocktails at the various cool cantinas.
This property is absolutely stunning from the open air chic decor to the ocean views. The full service staff was very attentive and friendly but professional. Close to town and a private beach, this mini resort does not disappoint.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet