On the top floor with a direct ocean view of the sunrise, is this three bedroom, two and a half bathroom, 2,588 square foot condo. This panoramic condo has been remodeled from floor to ceiling with new window treatments, hardwood floors in main areas, carpet in bedrooms, and newly painted walls.
Entering into the home, guests will be greeted by an open floor plan that is perfect for quality time and entertainment. The living room has an abundance of comfortable seating that is centered on a large, flat-screen TV. Floor to ceiling windows with curtains that can be drawn, encapsulate the entire space.
The kitchen is truly an entertainers dream with brand new granite counters, custom cabinets and an island. Stainless-steel appliances and plenty of utensils are available to all guests. Just to the side of the kitchen is the dining area with a long table that seats eight. There is also, optional dining space out on the balcony.
This home offers three bedrooms and has space for six guests to sleep comfortably. The master suite is fit with a king size bed, balcony access, and large bathroom. The master bathroom has a huge vanity so guests will have plenty of room to get ready, and a glass-enclosed, tile shower.
The condo’s guest bedrooms share a spacious bathroom with a spacious, tile shower. Inside the first guest bedroom is a queen, and in the second are two, twin beds.
Guests have the ability to park their cars inside of the condo’s designated garage space where there is also extra storage. Other amenities of the building include two elevators, a clubhouse, gym and heated pool. The property is beautifully landscaped with a grand entrance! Located in Indialantic with pristine long and wide beaches. It's a lifestyle just waiting for you!
Sit on the balcony and watch rockets launch from nearby Cape Canaveral. Walk to nearby restaurants, or sit on beach with a condo that has beach chairs, towels and boogie boards! Fortyfive minutes from the Orlando parks and great Outlet Shopping!
We are flexible for arrival and departing dates!
*Please be advised that the host is open to accepting requests between January through April 2018.*
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2588 square feet
King, Queen, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Melbourne International Airport - MLB or Orlando International Airport - MCO
10 minutes from Melbourne, 45 minutes from Orlando
Overlooking the sand and waves of Indialantic Beach
Activities of Interest
- Longboard house - A fun place to shop where you can find all the gifts you need!
- Camp Holly Airboat Rides - Offers 30-40 minute airboat rides around a lake to see alligators and other florida wildlife.
- A1A Beach Rentals - A retail adventure store and also serves the greater Cocoa Beach, Melbourne and Orlando area with beach, bike, surf, and paddle sports rentals, tours and lessons, inshore fishing and general outdoor adventures.
- Good Natured River Tours - You will see bottled-nose dolphins, manatees, wild birds, and over 4,300 unique and localized plant species. The adventure is narrated by a U.S.C.G. Licensed Captain.
Places of Interest
- Brevard Zoo - Home to more than 650 animals, representing 165 species. Feed gentle giraffe and lorikeets, go kayaking, take a paddle boat ride, or ride the train!
- Sebastian Inlet State Recreation Area - Everyday is different when you come to this park. The surfing is almost always good and you can't beat the fishing!
- Tour Kennedy Space Center
- Go to the original Ron John Surf Shop in Cocoa Beach
- Orlando outlet malls about an hour away.
We love it. Comfortable and private. A great getaway. The perfect beach vacation.”
Beautiful Condo. Awesome owners. A real nice get-away. We had such a great time and look forward to returning. The owners were great with giving you information on restaurants in the area and hints on events going on during your stay...like a rocket launch that took place during our visit.”
Fantastic location for a great family getaway. Thank you!”
Great beach getaway...
We really enjoyed our stay in Indialantic. The 6th floor unit was beautiful and so were the views overlooking the pool and beach. We enjoyed the convenience of having an ice cream shop and outdoor restaurant directly across the street and there were several other great places to eat in the immediate area as well! The owner Sam was a pleasure and provided us with detailed instructions and lots of helpful local recommendations. We also spent a couple days visiting Disney. Its only 90 minutes away, which is a nice perk as well. We hope to visit again soon!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo