Mountain Village, Colorado
The choice is clear. Crystal clear. When you stay at North Point in the Crystal townhomes, the spectacular mountain views only scratch the surface of what this amazing three bedroom, four bathroom, 3,150 square foot home has to offer.
You’ll be hitting the slopes hard, relaxing in the private hot tub, watching movies on the big flatscreen TV in the media room, and falling asleep to the warmth of the fire in the Master Bedroom. And when you wake up to the stunning views of the San Sophia range right outside your window, you’ll hardly be able to contain your excitement thinking about what you’re going to do that day.
Inside the warm and welcoming home, guests will find an open living area with floor to ceiling windows that provide a breathtaking view of the mountains. The living room has a cozy sofa with plenty of pillows, lounge chairs, a stone fireplace, and access to the large patio. Just to the side of the living room, is a private media room with a door to keep noise in and block outside noise out.
Behind the living room rises the granite count bar top that seats four guests. The bar top looks into the entirely renovated, chef’s kitchen. Stocked with stainless steel appliances and all the utensils you might need for preparing meals, the kitchen is a great place for gathering around and spending quality time with friends and family. Just around the corner, is the long dining table that can comfortably seat all your guests.
The three bedrooms of this home feature top-notch beds and linens. The master and guest bedroom both house king size beds, while the bunk houses two, full size bunk beds. The master and guest have access to the outdoor patios, and each room has plenty of storage for all of your warm clothes.
For every day you stay at North Point, you will get two free lift tickets to the legendary Telluride Mountain. It’s just a short walk from the gondola and Mountain Village core, so whether you’re heading out skiing in the morning or looking for a bite to eat in the evening, you won’t have to travel far to have a good time.
North Point puts you in the center of the action and gives you all the comfort and privacy you’ll need to have the trip of a lifetime. Oh, and did we mention you get two free lift tickets every day?
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3150 square feet
King, King, and Bunk
8 guests maximum
Montrose Regional Airport (MTJ)
90 minutes by car
Beautiful mountain scenery.
Please note there is a mandatory $500 service fee for the week.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Telluride Mountain Village Gondola - Discover our preferred form of transportation - a free gondola - that transports residents and visitors from Telluride to Mountain Village.
- Main Street - Take a stroll down main street and pop in for shopping at the extravagant shops.
- Telluride Outside - The premier guide service in Southwest Colorado. We offer six exciting adventures: fly fishing, snowmobile, 4-WD, whitewater rafting, stand up paddle board and photography tours.
Places of Interest
- Bear Creek Falls - Scenic waterfalls that tumble down into Telluride's box canyon in the San Juan Mountains.
- Jud Wiebe Trail - Excellent trail if you have limited time, circa 1.5 - 3.0 hours depending on pace and breaks.
- Telluride Historical Museum - Well designed and very interesting with knowledgable and friendly staff!
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo