Vale do Lobo, Portugal
Dunas Douradas is an upmarket, luxury development, situated by the beach between Vale do Lobo and Quinta do Lago and lies in some 76 acres of African pine trees.
It is a safe, family-friendly resort with a Roman communal pool and a children’s pool. There is a pool-bar serving all-day food and a reception area which is open until the evening where the friendly staff will help you with anything from booking tours and discount golf to recommending one of the many excellent restaurants in the area.
There are two tennis courts with a resident pro for lessons for all ages. The resort is guarded by 24hr security.
Villa Gela-mar features 4 bedroom options. There is a large master bedroom with super king bed and ensuite wetroom. Walking down the hallway there is a twin bedroom with an ensuite wet room. The multimedia room has another tv and the sofa converts to a bed, making this room suitable to sleep 2 children. Off this room is another double bedroom with a ensuite shower room.
The villa is fully fenced and built over one level with some internal steps and with a roof terrace.
Outside, there is a beautiful sunny terrace, with parasols and south facing the pool (8 x 4m). A pool fence can be installed here for extra security and pool heating can be arranged - charges apply. There is a great outside dining area with gas BBQ. The dining area is shaded and surrounded by plants and shrubbery.
There are two roof terraces at Villa Gela-mar, perfect for sundowners and also grabbing those last rays of sunshine at the end of the day on the outdoor sofas. If you look through the palm trees you can even glimpse the ocean too !
Indoors, there is a spacious and open plan kitchen and dining area, with steps down to the living room which has access to the pool and terraces. There is also access to the gardens from the kitchen. The kitchen is bright and modern with a butchers block island and a stone breakfast bar separating it from the adjacent dining room.
The living room, with plenty of natural light streaming through the floor to ceiling windows has Lazer TV with a range of international and UK channels and WI-fi.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 1500 square feet
King, Queen, and 2x Full
8 guests maximum
20 minutes drive
Beautiful garden and swimming pool areas.
Activities of Interest
- The Algarve Coastline is famous for its world class golf courses and beautiful sandy beaches. With a wealth of aquatic activities from sailing to snorkeling, for a visitor wanting to stay active.
- Portugal won the Award for the Best Golf destination in 2014. Dunas Douradas Beach Club is nestled amongst some of the best golf courses in the region.
- For guests that are interested in fishing, watersports or just going on a leisurely boat trip along the beautiful blue Algarve coast, there are plenty of options to choose from.
- Whether you want to perfect your serve or if you are just starting, there are plenty of opportunities to stay active in and around the Dunas Douradas Beach Club.
Places of Interest
- Only 5 minutes walk through the Ria Formosa Nature Reserve, a protected area since 1987, it is truly a paradise on earth.
- From Dunas Douradas and within a 5 minute walk you can eat at Xenia, Albatross in DDBC and then you have the fabby restaurants on Vale do Garrao beach : 2 Passos, Fins, Antonio Ta Certo, Izzys Beach Restaurant and Julias.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo