Capetown, South Africa
Chapman's Peak Estate
Sporty, stylish, stunning, sociable… Cape Town is unlike any other destination in Africa: Separated from the rest of the continent by a ring of mountains, Cape Town stands as a glittering, metropolis juxtaposed with one of the world's most breathtaking natural landscapes. You'll fall in love with this city's khaki-colored beaches, rolling vineyards, sizzling cuisine, thriving nightlife, and, of course, the spectacular Table Mountain.
South to Cape Town, this 5-Bed Chapman's Peak home has been entirely remodelled top to bottom and will soon be featured in both Conde Naste and House and Leisure magazines.
Incredible natural details throughout the house do an amazing job of connecting the space, which echoes African woods, to the beauty of the surrounds. Attention to fine detail and African design is noted throughout the house - A hand-carved Zanzibari double-door greets each guest, and sourced African antiques are found throughout the house.
The house has a private path to an expansive view of one of the most famous beaches in South Africa: Noordhoek beach.
The property also features a chef's kitchen, a mother-in-law cottage with private decks and spaces throughout including a secluded outdoor shower.
Incredible open-space living, dining and kitchen, and sliding stacking doors to a large surround deck means indoor-outdoor living at its finest.
The house is perfect for large family get together and entertaining. During winter, cozy around the double-sided fireplace, a show-case in the expansive living area. The upstairs master-suite is sleeping at its best: open the glass doors and windows and fall asleep to the lull of the waves. Incredible.
South Africa is known for its amazing wine and cuisine and this area has easy access to all of the very best, some of these even in walking or biking distance. We also have access to a private chef and personal masseuse who are familiar with the house and available to provide services as needed.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 5000 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Capetown International Airport
35 minutes by car
The view is expansive across the gorgeous "Noordhoek Beach", famous in South Africa. Views up to majestic Chapman's Peak from the deck and main living rooms.
A private chef and masseuse are available to attend to guests staying on the property at a separate fee which can be arranged. Local guides for surfing lessons, paragliding, kite-surfing, wine-tours may also be arranged separately.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- There are many watersport available in Cape town: Surfing, kayaking, swimming, snorkelling to name but a few.
- Camps Bay - Skirting the western edge of Table Mountain is Camps Bay, a vast stretch of soft sand flanked by cute cafés and bustling bars.
- Visit Boulders Beach to see, getup-close and personal with the ever-expanding colony of African Penguins.
Places of Interest
- Found within Table Mountain National Park (which encompasses other top attractions like Boulders Beach and the Cape of Good Hope), Table Mountain - the city's most recognizable landmark.
- South Africa boasts a flourishing wine industry, churning out crisp whites and robust reds. Constantia Valley is located about 10.5 miles south of central Cape Town.
- Must visit Cape Point and Cape Point Vineyards and also Noordhoek Farm Village
- The Victoria & Alfred (V&A) harbor - Waterfront buzzes with activity at all hours of the day.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet