New Orleans, Louisiana
New Orleans, La. Warehouse Wonder
New Orleans Warehouse Wonder
This gorgeous three bedroom condo is located in the Arts/Warehouse district between the French Quarter and the historic uptown Garden District neighborhood. The floor plan of this luxurious 2,400 square foot condo is entirely open with a view of famous Fulton Street from the private balconies.
The residence features wood floors in a warehouse style living room, dining room, kitchen area and foyer with a grand balcony for guests to enjoy. The kitchen and bathrooms come fully equipped with all needed amenities. Of course it has a washer, dryer, dishwasher, and a refrigerator freezer.
There are two bedrooms upstairs, one a master with a king bed, comprised of two California twin mechanical massage beds. The master bath has to be seen --- with a whirlpool sunken tub, walk-in shower and double sinks. The other bedroom divided from the master by a staircase and two New Orleans' cemetery wrought iron gates, has double queen beds with an adjoining bathroom. The second floor is also warehouse style.
Downstairs on the first floor is a quite private bedroom with a queen and a twin bed. A full bath room with tub and shower is next to this bedroom.
The condo comes with two large LED flat screen televisions with DVD players, complimentary wireless internet access, and cable television for guests to use!
This condo is just a short taxi drive away from Bourbon Street, The Smoothie King Arena, The Mercedes Benz Superdome, and The French Market. A short walk to the local Mardi Gras parade routes, street car lines, shopping in the Riverwalk Outlet Mall, Fulton Street, Harrah's Casino, World War II Museum, the Mississippi River, Convention Center Boulevard and many unique New Orleans Restaurants. Also nearby is the Aquarium of the Americas, river boat cruises and the Insectitorium.
Whether you are looking to shop, enjoy the arts and history, visit New Orleans famous restaurants, or simply live the culture this location is fantastic. Guests will love how this building captures the character of New Orleans, built with exposed rafters, hard wood floors, exposed brick and mortar walls, and extremely high ceilings.
The Waterbury Building was constructed in 1849! Being in the heart of the warehouse district it was a pharmaceutical warehouse. The building remained a warehouse until it was remodeled into eleven condos with covered parking in 1989. This is a non-rental building which will make you feel right at home!
Condo with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2400 square feet
King, 2x Queen, and Queen + Twin
10 guests maximum
Louis Armstrong International Airport MYS
30 minutes by car or cab
Famous Fulton Street! A walk down Fulton exposes one to the excitement.
Activities of Interest
- Antique shopping- Guests never know what they will find!
- Mardi Gras Parade Routes- Plan out the route!
- Mississippi River Boat Cruises- Take one for the day!
- Many restaurants within walking distance- Find all the great secret lunch spots!
- Jazz Festival
- Mardi Gras
- Local festivals- French Quarter, Louis Armstrong Satchmo Fest, Essence Festival, and many more!!
- The Shops at Canal Place
- Art gallerys rows in warehouse and French Quarter districts
- Celebration in the Oaks , City Park
- Parades for most holidays
- Festivals, Tomato, Oyster, King Cake, Tennessee Williams Literary, Cajan Zydeco,
Places of Interest
- Aquarium of the Americas- 15,000 sea life creatures, representing nearly 600 species, living happily in a state-of-the-art facility.
- Audubon Zoo- Come see 2,000 animals!
- Garden District- Well-preserved collection of antebellum mansions, pristine gardens and southern charm to see!
- Riverwalk Outlet Mall- Shop the deals!
- Harrah's Casino- Take a break for a little gambling!
- French Quarters- So much history in New Orleans!
- Fabulous Fulton Street
- Insectatorium on Canal Street
- New Orleans Convention Center
- National World War II Museum
- Bourbon Street
- New Orleans Conterporary Art Museum
- New Orleans Museumn of Art, NOMA
- City Park , Storyland, Botanical Gardens, Carousel Gardens Amusement Park, Besthoff Scupture Garden
Great Girls Getaway
I had my company convention in New Orleans in early August. Many of the girls on my team from California and Canada were going, so I thought how fun it would be to stay together in a home. I saw that the Warehouse Wonder was only 2 blocks from the convention center, and new it would be perfect. I reached out to Debe through third homes to see if she accomodate us and she could! We extended or 3 day convention to a week, so we could enjoy some "fun time" in New Orleans. The condo was conveniently located, with an easy trolley or Uber to Bourbon Street, Frenchmen Street and Jackson Square. When we were hanging out at the condo, there was so much room to relax and enjoy a glass of wine with my girls! Debe and I communicated through text often, and she was so informative, helpful and accessible! I would highly recommend The Wonder Warehouse for families or a girls getaway!!”
Wonderful location and spacious condo
We enjoyed our stay in this former warehouse converted into a homey condo. It has a very open floorpan (similar to a loft) with high ceilings, and is tastefully decorated with elegant local furnishings. The central location provides easy access to many of the popular attractions of New Orleans. Added pluses include an elevator (that stops on both floors of this two story property) and secure parking within the building. Debe, the owner, was very helpful with recommendations of local restaurants and attractions. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility