Christiansted, Virgin Islands, U.S.
Island Getaway at the Tropical Mali House
Island Getaway at the Tropical Mali House
Experience tropical living indoors and out, with all the modern, luxury conveniences you could want. Make your weeks stay in the Virgin Islands special and unforgettable at this three bedroom, two bathroom home. More than 1,000 square feet are at your dispense for a week full of tropical play.
Located in a gated community, safely take a leisurely ten-minute, morning walk to the private beach access where you can hear the music of the crashing waves, collect seashells, and watch a glorious sunset overlooking Salt River. Or perhaps you might rather hunker down in the modern-balinese-styled home with a cup of tea or a coffee from the espresso machine, and enjoy the sounds a thousand birds, insects, and frogs serenading you on this serene acre of land.
Along with the natural beauty, historical architecture, and relaxed vibe, St. Croix is full of friendly people. Always remember to greet everyone with a respectful "Good Morning," "Good Afternoon," or "Good Night."
If you feel like "staying in" you can lounge poolside and refresh with a private dip, nap on the front deck with Caribbean breezes flowing over you, or turn on the projector and your favorite Netflix/Amazon Prime movie for an awesome cinematic experience. If you are ready to be out and about, hop in the car and explore the many nooks and crannies that make St. Croix a very special island!
When the play is done, head back to the Mali house to cook or grill a homemade meal in the cozy, well-equipped gourmet kitchen. For cooking enthusiasts, we have an array of pots, pan, utensils and appliances including a gas stove and oven, dishwasher, Jura coffee maker, Breville juicer, food processor, toaster, blender, and rice cooker. Close by, you can also chose from an incredible array of fine-dining experiences. For a small island, we have it all! Our Top Five Restaurants are Galangal, Zion Modern Kitchen, Savant, 40 Strand, and The Waves. Don't forget to stop at the local food trucks. They have some of the best food on island!
The home’s master bedroom has a king size bed with a canopy, and an ensuite bathroom. The home’s study doubles as a guest room with a modern couch that folds out into either a single, full or a king size bed. Guests all agree that it's both firm and comfortable! If guests need extra space, the living room’s modern couch can also fold out into two full-size beds.
Mali House is centrally located making it ideal to explore both the island's East and West ends, as well as the gorgeous North Shore. Enjoy the best island stay here!
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet
King and King
6 guests maximum
Henry E. Rohlsen Airport in St Croix, USVI (STX)
15 minutes by car
House is on a hillside acre with a lovely view of the sea and the lush tropical valleys of Judiths Fancy.
Activities of Interest
- Bilinda Charters - Private Sailing Adventures for up to six passengers! Prepare yourself for an exhilarating day on the Caribbean Sea in the East End Marine Park Sanctuary.
- St. Croix Ultimate Bluewater Adventures (SCUBA), Inc. - The friendliest dive shop on earth operates two dive boats, one from Christiansted and one from Frederiksted, diving all of the moored dive sites along the island's north and west shores.
- BushTribe Eco Adventures - Offers exciting kayaking, hiking and snorkeling tours all over the island of St. Croix USVI!! They conduct their tours at morning, day and night!
- Sea Thru Kayaks VI - Bioluminescent Bay tours in the only clear kayaks on St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands and only one of two operators using clear kayaks in the world!
Places of Interest
- Bioluminescent Bays - Home to two of the Caribbean’s rare bioluminescent bays! Salt River Bay and Altona Lagoon offer visitors a chance to witness nature’s “living lights” at night.
- Buck Island Reef National Monument - Lying 1.5 miles off the northeast coast of St. Croix, this 880-acre national monument includes 176 acres of land surrounded by 704 acres of water and coral reef system!
- Fort Christiansted - Pretty little park along the waterfront, only cost $3 per person to do a self-guided tour of the fort.
- Salt River Bay National Historic Park and Ecological Preserve - Features the largest remaining mangrove forest in the U.S.V.I., a submarine canyon, plus objects of cultural significance.
- Fort Frederiksted - This bright-red historic fort in Frederiksted has a local history museum, courtyard and stables.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet